Comments on Profile Post by Shem

1. lazykitty_99
    lazykitty_99
    No , not any bl but there was one arc in a world hopping novel - the marshal wants a divorce .
    But in bg i follow a series .
    Lord , duke and Ghost from ash_knight17 on webnovel app
    Apr 20, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  2. lazykitty_99
    lazykitty_99
    Most bl vampire novels have rape element which i don't like .so as a fluff reader i avoid all that antgst and self abuse stuff.
    Apr 20, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  3. Shem
    Shem
    (º ロ º ) okay, I thought there would...
    Apr 20, 2020
  4. Shem
    Shem
    Have you tried game loading? I wanna know if its good!
    Apr 20, 2020
    lazykitty_99 likes this.
  5. Shem
    Shem
    Also that Livestreamer bl from webnovel... There's no spoiler so idk if its a good one, also the translation is not that good (。•᎔•。)
    Apr 20, 2020
    lazykitty_99 likes this.
  6. lazykitty_99
    lazykitty_99
    Not tried yet but ratings and reviews are mostly good . .... you can read few reviews with spoilers and try an arc to check .
    Apr 20, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  7. Shem
    Shem
    I sometimes don't rely on reviews ( ꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) cause like in spoilers, there are peeps saying its good, but in reviews... Its diff(also most of those reviewers is not in the forum, they don't know this place xD)
    Apr 20, 2020
    lazykitty_99 likes this.
  8. lazykitty_99
    lazykitty_99
    You are right.
    I have never read any vampire/wolf stuff in bl , if there exists it is mostly have self abuse element which i avoid . I like reading healthy relationships ..

You can try reading one arc , it will give you general idea about novel . One arc won't be more than 20-30 chapters.
    Apr 20, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  9. Shem
    Shem
    Hmm I'll just read the novels you rec! ( -᷄ω-᷅ ) I just went on hiatus for two yrs, that's why I'm lost about these bl novels(also only started getting addicted to bl at 2017 lol)
    Thank you so much~~~
    Apr 20, 2020
    lazykitty_99 likes this.
  10. lazykitty_99
    lazykitty_99
    Why one you started ?
    I got addicted to bl last year as they have more fluff compared to bg and short novels ... If you can't decide which one to read ,try seeing recommendation lists made by readers..
    I usually first go for spoilers then read any stuff.
    There are many good novels but yet to be translated *sigh*
    You can also try "The founder of diabolism"..

I am happy to help
    Apr 20, 2020
  11. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    There’s an arc in “It’s Actually Not Easy Wanting to be a Supporting Male Lead” that’s vampire. I liked “Game Loading.” I got bored of it midway through a late arc and haven’t picked it back up again, but for the most part, I absolutely loved it.
    Apr 20, 2020