$66,230
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
May 7, 1996 (Age: 27)
Post-Graduate Studies Student

Hypothon

Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter., Male, 27, from Philippines

Unpopular take but I want to believe the simple notion that stories knowing you're reading is fiction and you separate it from reality Mar 30, 2024

Hypothon was last seen:
Apr 19, 2024 at 2:13 AM
    1. Hypothon
      Hypothon
      Worst cause of conflict or any kind of conflict trope/cliche for the rest of you? Mine would be amnesia
      1. View previous comments...
      2. HazyPrecise
        HazyPrecise
        p.s- I see you in almost all the forums I visit. You are a star in my eyes~
        Nov 4, 2020
      3. Hypothon
        Hypothon
        Please... stop *insert heavy blushing* How embarrasing. I'm merely an active commenter. Too poor to contribute in uploading, lazy in MTLing
        Nov 4, 2020
        HazyPrecise likes this.
      4. HazyPrecise
        HazyPrecise
        Ara ~
        Nov 5, 2020
    2. Hypothon
      Hypothon
      Death by either school modules or FGO grinding
      1. Shizukani likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Stopitgetaway
        Stopitgetaway
        Ah, another victim of school modules ;_;
        My school assessments are flooding me
        Sep 29, 2020
        Hypothon likes this.
      4. Hypothon
        Hypothon
        @LAOG Not much really. NA F2P player. Played since October 2018, lost my phone and acct. last Zero event (not the rerun) and was lucky enough to be given a stranger's extra account (old one nearly had all 4 stars but no SSR). New one got me to pull around 5 based on multiple rituals (more likely to get SSR on the SSR exp method ritual)
        Sep 29, 2020
      5. Hypothon
        Hypothon
        @Stopitgetaway May your burdened school spirit lighten up the next days ahead comrade
        Sep 29, 2020
        Stopitgetaway likes this.
    3. B L U N T
      B L U N T
      hi, I'm a newbie here and I saw your replies and I'm curious of your picture. Is it a novel or it got manhwa already? May ask the title? I'm actually starving to read manhwa these past few days since I think I almost read all best recommendation hehehe
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Sayne
        Sayne
        I google image searched the pic
        Jul 20, 2020
      3. Hypothon
        Hypothon
        Well... your question was already answered. Kinda surprised my profile was suddenly a little noisy today. Actually, the new profile is based on the new PP of the series on Dex. I was debating whether to use this or the adorable mutual confession pic when the change happened first. Ultimately chose this since cropping this was easier
        Jul 20, 2020
        B L U N T likes this.
      4. B L U N T
        B L U N T
        I read it yesterday and I'll be honest the translated summary was so boring that I thought the story would be boring too. The summarize translation was not giving its justice to the story. Also I'm searching for the raw novel?? Does this manhwa was originally a novel? I'm searching for it but I got nothing so I'm curious since I have finished and still waiting for the update.
        Jul 20, 2020
        Hypothon likes this.
    4. The Stalker
      The Stalker
      It is dangerous to go alone taaake thiiiis > @Shem
      1. Shem
        Shem
        Oi!
        May 4, 2020
        The Stalker likes this.
    5. Shem
      Shem
      OHHH someone from the Philippines! ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾ @Welcome to NUF ! <----this link will help you navigate in this hellhole~ Enjoy your stay here~
      1. Hypothon likes this.
      2. FourSeasons
        Apr 29, 2020
        amilhs likes this.
      3. amilhs
        amilhs
        Welcome~
        Apr 29, 2020
        Hypothon likes this.
    6. Hypothon
      Hypothon
      Pushover in human form: Present!
      1. Tilgarial likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 7, 1996 (Age: 27)
    Post-Graduate Studies Student
    Lover of anime, manga, light novels, shipping, and sm*t.
    Don't do so well on horror and gore. Probably thriller, depends on psychological.
    Aesthetics IRL are terrible since I'm a simple person. Raised on a religious environment. Lives with my mom and older brother. LGBT community. Quite sickly actually.
    Can handle most genres except the most of the above so long as there are bishounens. Gonna have something to distract me from all that drama. Even dark sm*ts and p*rn

Interact

Content:
    Facebook:
    elthon.d.francisco

Signature

Inject me some of that JP and KR fluff couple shipping with little to no drama and icebergs please. Oh, and some great skin teasing from the MLs (specifically their chests) would be nice too