Comments on Profile Post by AmNut Obcess

1. Shem
    Shem
    QwQ WHYYYY
    May 3, 2020
    AmNut Obcess likes this.
  2. Shem
    Shem
    Btw did he and his fam finally meet again? The last I read he got separated and came to a base, where the scientist actually experimenting zombies(? People?) And he met the strong zombie and was bad in her past life
    May 3, 2020
    AmNut Obcess likes this.
  3. AmNut Obcess
    AmNut Obcess
    Yeah they met again and this time he regained his full memories and told his fam that it was him and just remembered his memories from the past life after got hit but forgot the current life memories
    May 3, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  4. AmNut Obcess
    AmNut Obcess
    And yes scientist are experimenting on zombies. I forgot if they also experimented on people or if the experiments started before the outbreak..
    May 3, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  5. AmNut Obcess
    AmNut Obcess
    I remember the MC was skeptical when he saw the lab because it was so complete, like it would been impossible to build during the outbreak..
    May 3, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  6. Shem
    Shem
    I really wanna know if mc's trueself is the past her or the present him. XD
    May 3, 2020
    AmNut Obcess likes this.
  7. Shem
    Shem
    Its been years :( last time it was volume 4...

Btw have u tried Doomsday Wonderland? Mc is badass, this has no romance.
    May 3, 2020
    AmNut Obcess likes this.
  8. AmNut Obcess
    AmNut Obcess
    Yeah, been checking almost Evey month but still no progress. Author might dropped it, last time I checked Author's fb profile, it was Vol 6.. but author was making this other story as well which I think she prioritised more
    May 3, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  9. AmNut Obcess
    AmNut Obcess
    Just checked Doomsday Wonderland, sounds badass. Unfortunately still ongoing QwQ currently staying away from ongoing stories. But will put it on my Reading list! Thanks for recom <3
    May 3, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  10. Shem
    Shem
    Wow... :( Dominion's End is so good... Why...
    May 3, 2020
    AmNut Obcess likes this.
  11. Shem
    Shem
    XD yeah, I stopped at the beginning of train arc which was way 300+ chapters back then xD Rn it's on hold for me cause ongoing, I might forget it.

How bout Terror Infinity? That is, if you're interested in Movie Hopping novel. And you'll be familiar with the movies because its those American/Japanese movies
    May 3, 2020
    AmNut Obcess likes this.
  12. AmNut Obcess
    AmNut Obcess
    Ikr?! Hoping I'm wrong... It's so good. It would be devastating if author really dropped it.
    May 3, 2020
  13. Shem
    Shem
    Also I really like zombie genres! And there's not much zombie novels here without harem! D:

Its probably not popular in China:(((
    May 3, 2020
    AmNut Obcess likes this.
  14. AmNut Obcess
    AmNut Obcess
    Oh! Just checked Terror Infinity it's completed and completely translated as well. So good! Will probably read it next after the current story I'm reading.
    May 3, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  15. AmNut Obcess
    AmNut Obcess
    Yeah, it's hard to find stories that aren't harem. That's mostly why I opt for BL apocalypse genre instead most of the time xD
    May 3, 2020
  16. Shem
    Shem
    The translation is good, its from wuxia I think ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾ Give it a try.
    Also, try To Be A Heartthrob In A Horror Movie, if you're okay with BL! There's not much bl tho, just kissing. Tho the ending is abrupt, but the movies scared me to death xD
    May 3, 2020
    AmNut Obcess likes this.
  17. Shem
    Shem
    And most of the bl apocalypse are on going xD
    May 3, 2020
    AmNut Obcess likes this.
  18. AmNut Obcess
    AmNut Obcess
    Oh oh! Read that the other day, was scared to the point I sleeping with lights on lol.
    May 3, 2020
  19. AmNut Obcess
    AmNut Obcess
    Yeah, it ongoing is kind of torture, plenty are on my to read list. Just waiting for these babies to be completed and will read it.
    May 3, 2020