Comments on Profile Post by Shem

1. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Ehhhhh, Wut? Are they like, related or something?
    May 6, 2020
  2. Shem
    Shem
    Nope. Like really just neighbors who like to gossip about us.
    May 6, 2020
    Osamaru likes this.
  3. Shem
    Shem
    Those kind who when we needed money before because of my sister's medication, but instead of helping us, they gossiped about us. And even gossipped that mom was a prostitute in jap before(not true) ლ(`∀´ლ)
    May 6, 2020
    Osamaru likes this.
  4. Shem
    Shem
    Now they're facing karma. Always trying to ask money to us(but they can't go inside the house since there are doggos) nyahahahaha ლ(`∀´ლ)
    May 6, 2020
    Osamaru likes this.
  5. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *smh* Can't even understand the thought process of people like that.
    May 6, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  6. amilhs
    amilhs
    hahaha.
    Penoise talaga..xD
    Btw, why buy aircon now?? Rainy season na..
    May 6, 2020
    Shem and Osamaru like this.
  7. Shem
    Shem
    And so, my mom had to buy window type aircon yesterday cause its too hot, 40 degrees, and the doggos might get a heatstroke(they're the most important in the house!!! XD) and my sister cause of her asthma. Then blah blah, they gossipped again.
    May 6, 2020
    Osamaru likes this.
  8. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    *Smh*
    May 6, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  9. Shem
    Shem
    Actually, there's this ayuda thing called in us. Where the Department of Social Welfare would start giving to poorest of the poor kind of peeps(we are not included even when my auntie listed my uncle's name, we told her not to cause we don't need it and just give it to the others), so yeah, now they're asking mom for an ayuda cause every week, mom would be seen buying groceries for us _(:з」∠) _
    May 6, 2020
  10. Shem
    Shem
    like dafuq??? Mom doesn't have any obligations to you, peepz
    May 6, 2020
    amilhs likes this.
  11. amilhs
    amilhs
    @Osamaru why did you like my comment?osa? Did you understand it?xD
    May 6, 2020
  12. amilhs
    amilhs
    So shemmom is very rich~
    Give us ayuda too~ please~
    May 6, 2020
    Shem likes this.
  13. Shem
    Shem
    @amilhs honestly, I'm so done with the peeps in our country xD ugaling ano e, inggit much.

@Osamaru funny thing tho, mom is not selfish, she's actually generous and would help others. She even lent my bro's classmate. Its just that, these people are *shakes head* ungrateful. And would always gossip about us.
    May 6, 2020
    Osamaru likes this.
  14. Shem
    Shem
    @amilhs shush! Not rly rich, we just get by and my mom's boss is generous xD
    May 6, 2020
    amilhs likes this.
  15. amilhs
    amilhs
    @Shem wala kasi clang magawa so chismischismis nalng..yan na cguru hanapbuhay nla..
    Pabayaan mo nalng..kong bibigyan mo cla ng pansin ay tiyak mas mag chichismis pa yan at gawin kang pinakamasamang elemento sa balat ng lupa! XD

Seriously.. @Shem introduce me to your mom..so i can also ask for ayuda~ XD
    May 6, 2020
  16. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    XD Richer than me I bet, Bwhahahaha
    May 6, 2020
    amilhs likes this.