Comments on Profile Post by Fireasce

1. LAOG
    LAOG
    Do you have any ideas? Write a few down whether it be in bullet-point form, scattered thoughts, summaries, and then pick one and see where it goes.
    May 9, 2020
  2. Count Kavot
    Count Kavot
    Me too. However, when I try to actually write my mind goes blank. -_-
    May 9, 2020
    Fireasce likes this.
  3. Fireasce
    Fireasce
    @LAOG yesss I already write down several points and plot but it’s seems lack of something.. feels like the climax and conflicts not enough
    May 10, 2020
  4. Fireasce
    Fireasce
    @Count Kavot I could relate. Same thing goes with me hhh they say just try to write something each day and it will comes naturally but whenever i try my mind blank goes blank too haha
    May 10, 2020
    Count Kavot likes this.
  5. LAOG
    LAOG
    Do the parts where you feel that are liking follow the same problem? As in the part where you get stuck is it the same issue? Do you have anyone look at your work? Do you read it to yourself out loud?
    May 10, 2020
  6. Fireasce
    Fireasce
    @LAOG Nope.. itms different I guess :/ and I reread it but haven’t got anyone read it yet.. i just so insecure about it .-.
    May 10, 2020
  7. LAOG
    LAOG
    The best thing would be to get someone else to read it for you, as they'll be able to read the text without bias. Reading it out loud also lets you see/hear mistakes or areas that might need more work for it to come out more fluid. It might also give you more ideas.
    May 10, 2020
  8. Fireasce
    Fireasce
    @LAOG yess you right. I’ll try to get help from someone to read it for me when i’m ready I guess. Thank you for your help~ i also still doing my thesis now so i guess i’ll postpone this project for a while xD
    May 11, 2020