Comments on Profile Post by Novela

1. Novela
    Novela
    But still did it, though felt like it was wrong @-@) so kept checking up on it and then I receive later this on my e-mail https://ibb.co/QCB2743 and it was about a failed payment in French and then I straight away was like change revenue password and cancel card @-@) in case of freud
    May 13, 2020
  2. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Yaaaa, totally sounds like a Scam. 999/1000 times it is.
    I'd change your passwords and info now.
    May 13, 2020
  3. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Call the actual Revenue account site (Don't use any of the numbers you find on the site through the Link, but go to the site you know is real, independently) And ask them.
    May 13, 2020
  4. Novela
    Novela
    I did change my password and I added an enquiry about it on revenue cuz I was cautious
    And now I cancelled my card it was actually a scam because it went onto the site of pot commun (clicked link cuz cancelled card wouldn't work) and about participating and fees '3')
    May 13, 2020
  5. Novela
    Novela
    When I was doing it from phone message I went back on payment because I was cautious so that's what happened @-@) lucky me no scam for me ;;; like I was checking revenue site for the return details too
    May 13, 2020
  6. Novela
    Novela
    Nearly got scammed but I could've done a better job like they gave me a junk mail about finishing the payment on another site other than revenue @-@)
    May 13, 2020