Comments on Profile Post by Arcadia Blade

1. Needyneedle
    Needyneedle
    This caught my eye for some reason. I’m willing to lurk your guide’s contents, maybe I’ll get some insights from a male perspective. ‍♀️
    May 24, 2020
  2. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    I do have some for males as well. I tend to explore people's taste since i tend to find answers on how to get friends.
    May 24, 2020
  3. pass1478
    pass1478
    Really?
    May 24, 2020
  4. Shem
    Shem
    Dating women + arcy = syntax error <_<
    May 24, 2020
  5. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Not gonna lie, i actually had conversations with beautiful girls and even having to know their personality. Since i really like to learn human mind, i tend to be interested in how a girl's mind works and found out different taste and interest. Same with guys but it doesn't help the fact i can't get into them being friends. As for love relationships, after with my cousin, i probably be too afraid to love again.
    May 24, 2020
  6. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    One thing that i found out is that when it goes to genders, they feel defensive on that topic which i usual tend to avoid as to not upset them. There are different responses to that but it causes complications which my brain capacity do not want to get involved into learning.
    May 24, 2020
  7. Arie Sun
    Arie Sun
    What topic? I mean which topic? Please include examples.
    May 24, 2020
  8. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    I don't get into details but they really give lively conversations as to express the emotions when it regards to themselves. Most of which goes into more complex and my brain could only handle so much information. If it weren't for my short memory, i would actually start having nosebleed listening to them.
    May 24, 2020
  9. Arie Sun
    Arie Sun
    So u zone out? You are very expressive too. Cute!
    May 24, 2020
  10. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Well, showing emotions do actually help out but sometimes pride is something men have most problems with and me being low in pride, i tend to appreciate the things most people see less.
    May 24, 2020
    Arie Sun likes this.
  11. pass1478
    pass1478
    Great on paper, just like any other dating strategy. If you're comfortable enough with them and vice versa, just wing it. Just know what you're doing.

If that doesn't work, slip some roofies into a drink and you got yourself a night.
    May 24, 2020
  12. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    I did base my style on a dating stategy but most of my observation comes from the psychological behaviors. I tend to learn and experience different kinds of people and understand how they work. My approach comes from countless trials and errors as i naturally develop a playboy style.
    May 24, 2020
  13. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Though i never planned to be a playboy, my actions had troughly develop and increase my charm to the opposite sex. Not gonna lie.
    May 24, 2020