Comments on Profile Post by RizYun

1. XenoRaku
    XenoRaku
    Can't even play any of those without my pc spazzing out ಥ_ಥ
    May 27, 2020
  2. RizYun
    RizYun
    last year i still could play WOT in my ddr2 C2D laptop and now even the client was so heavy.
    on dota side, it's became so heavy cuz this week they have a massive update for battle pass for TI10. my laptop now could cook eggs cuz how hot they're...
    May 27, 2020
  3. XenoRaku
    XenoRaku
    Big oof mate i was planning to build a new pc so i can finally move on from the "pre built" one i got when i was 10 but all the ryzen 5s are sold out (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻
    May 27, 2020
    RizYun likes this.
  4. pass1478
    pass1478
    You don't have to really build a whole new pc. Just buy new parts for ones you need replaced. A new ssd and a good ram stick or two would probably do, wellonly if it's possible to replace things in your com case.
    May 27, 2020
    RizYun likes this.
  5. XenoRaku
    XenoRaku
    my pc is too old to have "upgrades" tbh it's already 13 years old and I'm kinda just waiting for it to kick the bucket before i truly get a new one
    May 27, 2020
  6. RizYun
    RizYun
    if you got some money, save it for the lastes model released also dont buy the lastest 10gen intel now as the compability proc and MoBo was so rare and could be counted with 1 hand, or so i heard.
    May 27, 2020
  7. XenoRaku
    XenoRaku
    unfortunately I'm on a budget so i can only make do with a ryzen 5 2600 which for some reason is common on legit online shops and the intel ones are expensive than the ryzens while most CPUs being sold there are either used or suspiciously cheap
    May 27, 2020
    RizYun likes this.
  8. RizYun
    RizYun
    that's why i saving money only to buy a low end old intel....
    old amd doesnt reassuring for me... those anthlone??
    May 28, 2020