Comments on Profile Post by Wujigege

1. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Are the two types connected, I wonder.
    May 27, 2020
  2. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Well, the rapists are usually old men and their victims are young women.
    There was a case of an actor who confessed to being a serial rapist and committed suicide.
    He got a job as a professor too at the acting department of a college and was abusing students
    May 27, 2020
    Anra7777 likes this.
  3. Wujigege
  4. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    It’s interesting that the Wikipedia article calls it “harassment” while the article it used as a reference calls it “assault.” Legally and definitionally speaking, the two are different. I wonder why the Wikipedia article softens it...
    May 27, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  5. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Thats why Wikipedia cannot be trusted but it was the best source for his profile that I could find in English
    usually websites like mydramalist and asianwiki just list the drams they have starred in but I think they should have for him, I will check
    May 27, 2020
    Anra7777 likes this.
  6. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    https://mydramalist.com/people/1684-jo-min-ki

It was also called harassment there. It is very obvious that it is was assault since drinking was involved.

People always diminish sexual violence with phrases like it is just boys being boys.

People who have been raped have it their pain diminished and even belittled
    May 27, 2020
    Anra7777 likes this.
  7. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    May 27, 2020
    Anra7777 likes this.
  8. Little Evil
    Little Evil
    I mean... Only difference between Korean and US drama is... One rapist is convinced, other not >.>
    May 27, 2020
  9. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Korea is more conservative than Japan. It is a lot worse than people think.
    Prostitution is still illegal there. They are so backward that they arrest the women instead of the clients.
    Basically, in Korea, a prostitute can get raped, report the rape, and get arrested for prostitution instead.
    May 27, 2020
  10. Little Evil
    Little Evil
    If its illegal, that's to be expected.
    Also, arrested should be everyone involved. Because everyone involved partaked in illegal activity.
    May 27, 2020
  11. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    @Little Evil Sorry but that thinking is naive. Prostitution was not made legal in places like Europe and America because it is considered a good thing.
    It was made legal to prevent sex trafficking and rape and other abuses.
    May 27, 2020
  12. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    Prostitution was legalized so the women can unionize
    May 27, 2020
  13. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Prostitution is not legal in the U.S. It is legal in one state, but is illegal everywhere else. I think in many states, it’s the client and not the prostitute who gets arrested, but I could be wrong on that. Maybe that’s just something people are pushing for.
    May 27, 2020
    Little Evil likes this.
  14. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    My bad, yes only in Vegas. It is in some part of Europe that it is legal although many trafficked women don't know that it is legal and they can go to police for help since many are sold into sexual slavery
    May 27, 2020
  15. Little Evil
    Little Evil
    I have yet to see study that would corelate prostitution with human trafficking or rape.

If you have any such study pls share.
    May 27, 2020
  16. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Actually, while I don’t about the connection with rape, I have heard from conferences and such that sex trafficking *is* a problem in the U.S. You also sometimes read news about a woman who escapes from prostitution and how she’d been kidnapped and sold into it.
    May 27, 2020
    Wujigege likes this.
  17. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    @Little Evil There is no need for a study. The U.N. and many organizations have set sex slavery as a goal that they aim to eradicate.
    You can find a 1,000 articles yourself

@Anra7777 I think the word I was looking for was decriminalized, it is not legal but it has been decriminalized in most places
    May 27, 2020
    Anra7777 likes this.
  18. Anra7777
    Anra7777
    Seems like some people are going to rape regardless of prostitution or not. Or are you suggesting that they’re raping the prostitutes, because that is terrible too.
    May 27, 2020
  19. Little Evil
    Little Evil
    That's problem of rich countries having funds to afford buying slaves basically. And you will find that girls are trafficked from poor countries to rich ones no matter prostitution or not.
    May 27, 2020
    Anra7777 likes this.
  20. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    @Anra7777 A father from the US whose daughter went to Thailand for vacation was kidnapped and turned into a sex slave.
    Sex trafficking is a priority issue for most international organizations. It is a very big deal.
    Especially in countries with stupid laws in which, foreigners cannot leave without their passports. The criminals just need to steal and hide their passports
    May 27, 2020
  21. Little Evil
    Little Evil
    Human traficking should be eliminated. That said, there is literally 0 need to allow or ban prostitution until link is found. Until then its simply 2 unrelated matters.
    May 27, 2020
  22. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    @Little Evil Sorry but thats the most ignorant thing I have ever heard lol
    What about American girls getting kidnapped in Thailand and other Asian countries and being turned into slaves?
    May 27, 2020
  23. Little Evil
    Little Evil
    What is so hard to understand... Thailand is poor country. Criminal there has 0 care if girl he kidnaps is US citizen or not.

And even if someone gets kidnapped in US, it simply happens less, noone says it doesnt happen at all. Because some places are simply more civilised than others.
    May 27, 2020
  24. Wujigege
    Wujigege
    @Little Evil You have no idea what you are talking about and you already admitted that yourself. How about you stop?
    You think young girls are trafficked to be nurses? Thats a rhetorical question, no need to answer.
    You should probably read the definition of human trafficking: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_trafficking
    May 27, 2020
  25. Little Evil
    Little Evil

You should stop and reread what's written because you say nonsense at this point.
    May 27, 2020