Comments on Profile Post by lazyasianscientist

1. LAOG
    LAOG
    In someone else's yard '_>'
    Jun 11, 2020
  2. lazyasianscientist
    lazyasianscientist
    Dang if i do that then theyre gonna have the most romantic yard. I bought cherry blossom and golden shower seeds
    Jun 11, 2020
    felidormit likes this.
  3. Achievemint
    Achievemint
    Damn! My mom would be envious! She has garden but I have a theory that one of the plants she bought had a sneaky stinkbug. Now we have surprise stinkbugs that make me practice my scream every now and then. She should have done the same and bought seeds. T_T
    Jun 11, 2020
    lazyasianscientist likes this.
  4. LAOG
    LAOG
    Dunno how golden showers can be romantic but hey, I ain't judging '_>'
    Jun 11, 2020
  5. lazyasianscientist
    lazyasianscientist
    Golden shower trees are like yellow sakuras cus they shower yellow flowers... But... now.... You made me realize of something else... @LAOG can i kick you ?
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Jun 11, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and LAOG like this.
  6. LAOG
    LAOG
    Join the ever growing list of people who want to kick me on this site u.u
    Jun 11, 2020
  7. lazyasianscientist
    lazyasianscientist
    (╯°Д°)╯︵/(.□ . \)

The list probably became a cult already xD
    Jun 11, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and LAOG like this.
  8. LAOG
    LAOG
    Jun 11, 2020
  9. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    @LAOG it does sound like a good time to join up with a bunch of people to kick you. Nothing personal, I just like to hurt people in general.
    Jun 11, 2020
  10. LAOG
    LAOG
    You'd be the first guy to join, so I might have to swing on you if you do '_>'
    Jun 11, 2020
  11. lazyasianscientist
    lazyasianscientist
    Poor @LAOG a cult was formed for this sole purpose

Sign me in @UnGrave ~
    Jun 11, 2020
    LAOG likes this.
  12. LAOG
    LAOG
    Why do you all want to beat me :^(
    Jun 11, 2020
  13. Novela
    Novela
    the question is would you even get them...
    cuz I ordered something on december 2019 and I can't get a refund since I used a gift card and they say it's gonna come soon but it is now June -0.0)
    Jun 11, 2020
  14. Novela
    Novela
    the bad thing is when I first messaged them they said it'd come soon, 2nd time said it'd come soon again 3rd asked for a refund but they gave me a coupon for the online shop which I'd not want 4th they told me they can't refund as it can be freudent and all 0.0) since from gift card which I no longer have....
    5th I wait but told me it'd come last month... I messaged again earlier this week ....
    Jun 11, 2020
  15. lazyasianscientist
    lazyasianscientist
    @Novela oh wow i had the same problem at first when i ordered during December but it managed to arrive before the start of our country's quarantine and some arrived at april.
    So far the delivery here is okay , orders within the country arrive with in 1-2weeks while those outside is a month or two (due to covid)
    Jun 11, 2020
    Novela likes this.
  16. Novela
    Novela
    it's so annoying tho cuz they told me soon but it never came... and I wanted to give it to my friend in december for her christmas present;;;
    like I told her I didn't know when it'd come and what I bought and all but it never came... How will I even give it to her cuz like it's way past it now....
    Jun 11, 2020
  17. lazyasianscientist
    lazyasianscientist
    I hope you get a refund :/ thats a long wait. The package must have been stuck in the post office or customs
    Jun 11, 2020
    Novela likes this.
  18. Novela
    Novela
    I checked it today and it says arrived at processing centre like 2 weeks ago or so...
    hopefully I get it in july 0.0)
    Jun 11, 2020
  19. lazyasianscientist
    lazyasianscientist
    *pat pat* if you receive it just say merry Christmas in july to your friend Theyll never notice xp
    Jun 11, 2020
    Novela likes this.