Money:
$15,480
Reading List:
Link

Elyriona

•:★:• Feb 1, 2023

1. Marinessa
      Marinessa
      Hi. I am totally hooked to 'The Viridescent Crown' and would love to read all the chapters, Could you please send the screenshots. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
      1. Elyriona
        Elyriona
        Please check DM
        May 21, 2021
    2. sakurahime97
      sakurahime97
      I really want to read the novel for viridescent crown and I recently noticed that it has been deleted, which is really sad. I read the spoiler forum and saw that you have the screenshots. I would really appreciate it if you could send it to me as well! Much thanks~
      1. Elyriona
        Elyriona
        I DM you. Please check it
        May 20, 2021
        sakurahime97 likes this.
    3. Dafuni
      Dafuni
      I really want to read the viridescent crown's novel. I was very sad because it has been deleted. I read the spoiler forum and saw that you have the screenshots. May I share it, too? Many thanks.
      1. Elyriona
        Elyriona
        I have sent it at your DM
        May 19, 2021
        saltyparuru likes this.
    4. Tgrlil09
      Tgrlil09
      Is it true you will directly share the viridescent crown chapter screenshoots? I am really interested as well! You are a life saver!!!
      1. Elyriona
        Elyriona
        I DM you. Please check message.
        May 18, 2021
    5. Hanna1990
      Hanna1990
      I read on the viridescent crown spoiler forum ypu screenshoots all the chapter, can you share it with me too? Please thanks before
      1. Elyriona
        Elyriona
        I send link in DM
        May 17, 2021
        Tgrlil09 likes this.
    6. Elizabeth Wolf
      Elizabeth Wolf
      Buenas tardes, gracias por las traducciones que estas subiendo de La muerte es el único final para la villana, posibilidades de que subas la historia desde 0 en algún sitio? Tu foto de perfil es hermosa!
      1. Elyriona
        Elyriona
        Sorry, I don’t speak in Spanish so I’m going to reply you in English.

No, I don’t have any blog or site to publish my translations. My English isn’t perfect and it’s not my first language.
        Jul 18, 2020
        Elizabeth Wolf likes this.
      2. Elyriona
        Elyriona
        Moreover I purchased novel "Death is the only ending for villainess" at Ridibooks store, not at Kakaopage platform. Novels at Ridibooks store have very long chapters, they are not divided at many episodes as it is in Kakaopage.
        I also use MTL, so my translations aren’t 100% accurate.

P.S. Thank you for your praising my profile picture. :) I like it too ;)
        Jul 18, 2020
    7. Mochi_Nobody
      Mochi_Nobody
      *Gasps* I love your profile picture! o(≧o≦)o
      1. OnceandFutureLurker likes this.
      2. Elyriona
        Elyriona
        Thank you very much :) I like it too! When I saw it first time I fell in love with it right away :D
        Jun 13, 2020
    8. OnceandFutureLurker
      1. Elyriona
        Elyriona
        Thank you for your greeting!
        Feb 27, 2019
        OnceandFutureLurker likes this.