Link
Birthday:
January 29

Honeyshiki

Well-Known Member, Female

@Apinkloveeunji sure thing Jan 23, 2020

1. RieLin
      RieLin
      Hi! When your discord opens again, may I get an invite? I can't seem to dm you. Hoping to hear back from you :>>>
      1. DRpsy likes this.
    2. sailorluna
      sailorluna
      I mean can you open* your discord again.. haha sorry thank you!
    3. sailorluna
      sailorluna
      Hello! Can I join your discord again? Thank you very much!
    4. Dverge
      Dverge
      Hello, is your discord open again? Is it possible go get an invite link? pls and thank you
    5. Enny2209
      Enny2209
      Hello, is it possible to receive your new discord invite link?
    6. Aresaash
      Aresaash
      Hey, Can you also add me to your discord for- A false confession?
    7. Aarthur Kingsmen
      Aarthur Kingsmen
      Can I get the link to read the novel- A false confession ?
    8. pinklabel215
      pinklabel215
      Hello, can I also join your discord? Thank you very much
    9. kuuryusi
      kuuryusi
      Hello! Can I please get an invite when your discord group reopens? Thank you very much!
    10. mariahilise
      mariahilise
      Hi! May I please get an invite once your group reopens? I’m really looking forward to your translations! Thank you for your hard work!
    11. Li Lei
      Li Lei
      Hi! Pls send me an invite once your group opens, I just reeeeeeeally want to read novels, novels and noveeeeeels!!!! Thank you so much
    12. Eurekaaaaa
      Eurekaaaaa
      Hi! I just discovered that most of the novels I was dying to read was translated by your group. If ever you decide to open your discord again it would be an honor to be invited. Thank you for your hard work and I hope you open soon.
    13. prenkuchan
      prenkuchan
      Hi, can I please get an invite to your discord when you decide to open it?
    14. Immortal Ju Tzai
      Immortal Ju Tzai
      Hi, can I also please have an invite to your discord server for the False Confession novel
    15. Praiselam
      Praiselam
      Hello I am new here and have been wanting to read A False Confession novel but cant find anywhere til I saw you have for discord,,, may I get invited? :(
    16. starsofelise
      starsofelise
      Hi! I just learned about 'I Tamed a Tyrant and Ran Away' thus I discovered that your group is doing/did the translations for it. Is there a way to be able to read it? Thank you!
    17. Syncthesia
      Syncthesia
      Hello, can I also join your discord? Thank you very much :3 pls pls pls send me an invite T_T
    18. shawoltic
      shawoltic
      Hello would I be able to join your discord as well? Thank you ^.^
    19. asoka86
      asoka86
      Hi Honeyshiki, I've been searching for the translated novel of "A False Confession", would you like to share invitation on discord? Thank you in advance
    20. OnceandFutureLurker
  • About

Birthday:
    January 29
    Currently Translating

- A Villain is a good match for a Tyrant
    - Please Don't Eat Me
    - This is an Obvious Fraudulent Marriage

I do post some teaser promo with the hope someone would pick up the novel later~