Coffea to Ell
    XD
    the kid Ophi will cry...
    Jun 16, 2020
    GonZ555 likes this.
  2. Ophious
    Ophious
    He'll thank me later
    OR he'll resent the random dude that constantly appears out of nowhere and suplexes him everytime he comes up with a "brilliant" or "fun" idea
    Jun 16, 2020
    GonZ555 likes this.
  3. Coffea to Ell
    Coffea to Ell
    pfft...
    but isn't the "brilliant" and "fun" idea made his life full of laugh....
    XD
    Jun 16, 2020
    GonZ555 likes this.
  4. Ophious
    Ophious
    It made his life full of tears
    Tears of regrets for never thinking anything through and just gambling his dignity away like the little monster he is
    Jun 16, 2020
    GonZ555 likes this.
  5. Coffea to Ell
    Coffea to Ell
    LOL
    tears....
    XD
    *pat pat poor ophi*
    Jun 16, 2020
  6. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    I would laugh at your idea but i suddenly realize that i would actually do the same to myself, but instead hit with an iron pipe.
    Jun 16, 2020
    GonZ555 likes this.
  7. Coffea to Ell
    Coffea to Ell
    Jun 16, 2020
    GonZ555 likes this.
  8. Bakaturq
    Bakaturq
    That is not a good move. You should go back in time and replace your younger self
    Jun 16, 2020
  9. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    Nah, i know my limits. Plot armor protected me from the start so i knew that i can easily recover.
    Jun 16, 2020
  10. Ophious
    Ophious
    Suplexes are more impressionable to the young me
    While iron pipe would definitely hurt and might kill
    Not many people will suddenly run up to a kid and suplex them which will leave a lasting impression on everyone
    Jun 16, 2020
  11. Needyneedle
    Needyneedle
    Just think of it this way, you would probably never be you today if you didn't experience those challenges back then as a child. I wish I was able to stand up for myself back then but when I looked back; I realized I'm in a better place now than those folks. lol
    Jun 16, 2020
  12. Ophious
    Ophious
    But that's the whole point
    I kinda don't want to be the me of today
    self-confidence is hard to get back after you repeatedly lose it one incident after the other
    And it seems like something I'd need in the real world if the world lasts that long
    Jun 16, 2020
  13. Arcadia Blade
    Arcadia Blade
    While i just wanted to lose more plot armor. Its not like mine is growing on a tree.
    Jun 16, 2020
  14. GonZ555
    GonZ555
    *see a future ophi supplex current ophi while future arcy smacks current arcy with a pipe*
    Jun 16, 2020