Comments on Profile Post by Ettoine

1. Needyneedle
    Needyneedle
    I soooo wanna know if it's good. I've heard it's boring. D:
    Jul 6, 2020
  2. Ettoine
    Ettoine
    Depends. I think if you're only looking for some drama and trash romance (cliché) this is not the right novel for you. It's a built up story with a masked theme.
    Jul 6, 2020
    Needyneedle likes this.
  3. Ettoine
    Ettoine
    I heard many didn't like it for the Mc who was self-centered at the start—the thing is that's wat the story and her experience in her next life want to change. initialy she was a bookworm so immersed in fiction and books, she ends up not caring for other people. In fact one of her regrets was burning her life in favor of reading.
    Jul 6, 2020
  4. Ettoine
    Ettoine
    There was also a scene of her first life where her mom was tired of her because all she did at home was read and in some chapters it was mentioned she was also a loner who didn't have friends. In her next life, she wants to better herself. She's a flawed character to begin with that improve and become aware in her 2nd chance in life.
    Jul 6, 2020
  5. Needyneedle
    Needyneedle
    Shoot! I didn't get notified that you replied to my comment. My bad! Thank you for the info! I'll check out the Anime first before checking out the light novel!
    Jul 7, 2020
    Ettoine likes this.
  6. Ettoine
    Ettoine
    Lol don't worry to be honest, I don't know how this part work. I don't think I can reply to others'reply... :/
    Jul 7, 2020
    Needyneedle likes this.
  7. Needyneedle
    Needyneedle
    No worries! I disabled the alert for other people commenting unless I get tagged. You can just tag people so that they will receive a notif, if you want. :')
    Jul 8, 2020
    Ettoine likes this.