Comments on Profile Post by Chuki Yuuki

1. Sayne
    Sayne
    CODE GEASS, U ARE A GIRL OF CULTURE!! *thumbs up*
    Jul 6, 2020
  2. Chuki Yuuki
    Chuki Yuuki
    Been a fan of it ever since it aired in one of our country's channel years ago that I just have to watch it in the internet too! *___* But I hadn't had the chance to watch the movie until yesterday xD
    Jul 7, 2020
  3. Sayne
    Sayne
    i think i still need to watch the movie actually, but i really want the SEASSSSOOOON 3
    Jul 7, 2020
    Chuki Yuuki likes this.
  4. Sayne
    Sayne
    I like Antihero MCs the most
    Jul 7, 2020
  5. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    Shoot....I wanna watch but my 10MB can't make it...
    Jul 7, 2020
  6. Sayne
    Sayne
    i mean im sure u get to see the first minute with the 10 MB
    Jul 7, 2020
    Ginko Biloba likes this.
  7. Sayne
    Sayne
    Worth it!!
    Jul 7, 2020
    Ginko Biloba likes this.
  8. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    It's not cause that would kill me. It would not even finish playing the opening song!!!!! And I bet just loading the site would eat up my 10MB!!!! Won't even reach the viewing page just the homepage of the site!!!
    Jul 7, 2020
  9. Sayne
    Sayne
    oii i mean reaching the homepage is an achievement be it a small or big one!! So just use ur monthly 10 MB on it and u are maybe able to get to the Opening Song in around 3 months!!!
    Jul 7, 2020
  10. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    I probably won't considering I would have to reload the page to make the video load again so it basically means I would be stuck in the viewing page without being able to play even just the first second.
    Jul 7, 2020
  11. Sayne
    Sayne
    i mean u can at least read the synopsis once u reach the viewing page... still WORTH IT!!!!
    Jul 7, 2020
    Chuki Yuuki likes this.
  12. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    Hahahaha!!!! What's with this overflowing positivity of yours?? Hahahahaha
    Jul 7, 2020
  13. Chuki Yuuki
    Chuki Yuuki
    @Sayne YAAAAZ I ALSO WANT SEASON 3!!! The movie tried to show everyone but not everyone were in action T___T
    Jul 8, 2020
  14. Raidou99
    Raidou99
    Isn't it fantastic?! Loved it! Everything i ever wanted from the anime was in it! For lelouch to be alive n for him n C2 to end up together!
    Jul 8, 2020
    Chuki Yuuki likes this.
  15. Chuki Yuuki
    Chuki Yuuki
    @Raidou99 it is! Although my sister said they kinda 'pushed' Lelouch to be alive since at the end of R2, it was CC riding in the back of the cart and the driver is speculated to be Lelouch, right? So why in the movie Lelouch is suddenly reduced to that state? BUT HECK WHO CARE HE'S ALIVE! That's all I want! And his words to CC in the last part? Ahcccck! And they were holding hands!!! T___T ♡ really so happy~
    Jul 8, 2020
    Raidou99 likes this.
  16. Raidou99
    Raidou99
    Kuuuuu! U totally get it!! I was too sad when i saw c2 leave alone at the end but when lelouch followed!!! I was like "fk yeah!"
    Jul 8, 2020
    Chuki Yuuki likes this.