Comments on Profile Post by Sansin06

1. Sansin06
    Sansin06
    ... I realised I treat this like it’s my baby
    Jul 7, 2020
  2. Coffea to Ell
    Coffea to Ell
    sansin... if you donate your nuffies here, can the bot make you to always win in blackjack???
    *curious*
    Jul 7, 2020
  3. Needyneedle
    Needyneedle
    Hold on, you can donate your nuffies?!
    Jul 8, 2020
  4. Sansin06
    Sansin06
    @Coffea to Ell hopefully? So I think you start losing if you’re too rich? So I donated and actually started winning a little. Don’t know if it’s the placebo effect lol.
    Jul 8, 2020
  5. Sansin06
    Sansin06
    @Needyneedle This is a fund. Donating to this fund, ‘tis for a noble cause. Donate okay? I really don’t want to not see @Tony to tease @Parth37955 from my grave.
    Jul 8, 2020
    Needyneedle likes this.
  6. Ruyi
    Ruyi
    But! How are we to guarantee the tease will be worth the donations? I hope Tony can tease Parth for an entire day...an entire week, even! And I want it hosted live in a special thread so we can all watch and give our likes!
    Jul 8, 2020
  7. Sansin06
    Sansin06
    @Ruyi I knowww. If he doesn’t tease properly... I’ll spam him? (That might get me kicked out tho) so maybe I’ll whine and moan and lament at his page
    Jul 9, 2020
  8. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    I still donate! You aren't the only one! Everytime I get 10k nuffies I make a huge batch of donations! ^^)/
    Jul 25, 2020
    Sansin06 likes this.
  9. Sansin06
    Sansin06
    Yesss @AliceShiki I have found hope~ I'm glad I'm not the only one!!! The reason I keep doing these posts is to try and make people more aware that this noble fund existsss. And that they should be like you and me and donateeee
    Jul 28, 2020
    AliceShiki likes this.
  10. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    That's the spirit! We need to spread the word! \(^^)/
    Jul 28, 2020
    Sansin06 likes this.