Mar 28, 2024 at 5:52 PM
Money:
$8,589
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)

AMissingLinguist

[Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N], Male, 26, from actually, I don't know where I am.

"Otherworld TRPG Game Master" is pretty good. Feb 19, 2024

AMissingLinguist was last seen:
Viewing unknown page, Mar 28, 2024 at 5:52 PM
    1. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Random number generator: 315121.
      1. EndlessAbyss likes this.
    2. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Famous unknown genius swordsman". So dumb. XD
      1. Negiomi, Tilgarial and EndlessAbyss like this.
      2. Achievemint
        Achievemint
        I'm going to stab myself if they give me that title. LOL
        Jul 19, 2020
        Negiomi and AMissingLinguist like this.
    3. AMissingLinguist
    4. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "To the guy who invented zero, thanks for nothing" -к σ z α.
      1. Anra7777 likes this.
    5. AMissingLinguist
    6. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      “'So they are either fiendish villains or destructive idiots.'” -Kia, The Shining Knight.
    7. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "The wealthy always win!" -Pink Ranger(kobold).
      1. Achievemint
        Achievemint
        For a second, I read wealthy as weather.
        Jul 10, 2020
    8. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      The more I read "Vanqueur the Dragon", the worse I feel. "Never Die Twice" is a better story, and doesn't make me feel ill.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Needyneedle
        Needyneedle
        Ack~ I will definitely light a candle for your sanity @AMissingLinguist-san. ⋆ටᆼට⋆
        Jul 10, 2020
        AMissingLinguist likes this.
      3. Melodious Nocturne
        Melodious Nocturne
        OωO What’s wrong with it? *curious*
        Jul 10, 2020
      4. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        The early chapters had Vanqueur act with the intelligence of a kid. The character dialogue and leveling system don't feel impactful. Right now, I just read it to see how much I can withstand.
        Jul 10, 2020
        Melodious Nocturne likes this.
    9. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Who decided 10 is the average stat for humans in LitRPGs? Why not 11? Would the average go up if all humans got stronger?
      1. Tilgarial
        Tilgarial
        Lazy writing did
        Jul 9, 2020
    10. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Vainqueur the Dragon" is interesting. 3.5/5 for making a dragon an adventurer.
      1. Ddraig likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        I remember that one, it was alright.
        Jul 9, 2020
      4. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Final verdict for this story is 3/5. Story lacks focus.
        Jul 9, 2020
      5. Tilgarial
        Tilgarial
        Interestingly enough, that could change
        Jul 9, 2020
    11. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Hooray for the internet! Fixed Windows issues.
      1. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        Did not fix what I wanted to fix, though. Orz. The problem goes much deeper.
        Jul 9, 2020
    12. AMissingLinguist
    13. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "I'm trying my damnedest to catch up to you, so hold your f***in' horses!" -Menel.
      1. Deleted member 155674 likes this.
      2. Needyneedle
        Needyneedle
        This is basically what's on my mind when I just arrived from work and see my family already chugging down food like it's their last day on Earth.
        Jul 6, 2020
    14. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "I mean I ain't gay, but I'd let reystov[sic] the penetrator penetrate me," -davidsdac.
    15. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "...Rejoice. For you are the greatest fool I have ever met," -Bishop Bagley.
    16. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "Despair has a face that I just can't stomach, so I think I want to just kick its ass with all I've got," -William G. Maryblood.
      1. Anra7777 likes this.
    17. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "If you don't know what to do, just use your muscles! Violence is the answer!" -Blood.
    18. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      "and[sic] thus i was instructed by the yaoi gods to build a new ship" -bdawn.
    19. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Just started reading "Far Away Paladin" manga. I wholly expect Will to make an oath of "kill the God of Death".
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Deleted member 155674
        Deleted member 155674
        I kind of got the same feeling too when I started reading that one
        Jul 5, 2020
      3. Bright_Lucky_Star
        Bright_Lucky_Star
        HIghly doubt he will kill her
        Jul 6, 2020
        Deleted member 155674 likes this.
      4. AMissingLinguist
        AMissingLinguist
        I meant the God of Undeath. Very confusing names these gods have. Also, MC is even more bold than I thought. Instead of killing the God of Undeath, he chose to kill all evil.
        Jul 6, 2020
        Deleted member 155674 likes this.
    20. AMissingLinguist
      AMissingLinguist
      Now I remember why I stopped reading "The Eminence in Shadow". *Brain cells dying* ... Whad waas I ssaaayinng?
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 19, 1998 (Age: 26)
    I will never make millions of dollars, but I can see that those who can have determination and hard work. Those who don't work hard and are not determined would never understand, and I hope to never misunderstand them.

Signature

A signature? Like the ones used to sign documents? How do I write online with my real hands? I don't have any touch pads to write fancy letters. :/

Signed,

A Missing Linguist
    Tony said:
    Here's my NUF confession #3 that I never told anyone. There was a 4th mod that I promoted at the same time as @Electromaster@holyshin and @remy911 but he/she never logged into NUF (not even once) so I removed his/her mod status after a few days.
    Nom de Plume. Casul Reader. Ritsuru. Lachiel? OverlyFriendly.

"True freedom is to share,
    All the chains our brothers wear,
    And with heart and hand to be
    Earnest to make others free!" -James Russell

“I know but one freedom and that is the freedom of the mind.” -Antoine de Saint-Exuper
    "You see the Edit button down there?
    when you tag someone you get this *wait a moment*
    @-[31654:-@yzrahc-]
    Afterwards go changed it when you press edit.
    @-[31654:-changed-]
    Don't mind the dashes" -Carm.
    Twilight Fox. I remember there was another one I'd bothered a lot with alerts, but I can't find that post. Might have been akki. Most moderators fit here. Maybe metalunicorn. Arcturus may also be here.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <b>I Am A:</b> True Neutral Human Wizard (3rd Level)
    <br><br><u>Ability Scores:</u><br>
    <b>Strength-</b>9<br>
    <b>Dexterity-</b>10<br>
    <b>Constitution-</b>12<br>
    <b>Intelligence-</b>13<br>
    <b>Wisdom-</b>12<br>
    <b>Charisma-</b>11
    <br><br><u>Alignment:</u><br><b>True Neutral</b> A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.<br>
    <br><u>Race:</u><br><b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
    <br><br><u>Class:</u><br><b>Wizards</b> are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
    <br><br>Find out <a href='http://www.easydamus.com/character.html' target='mt'>What Kind of Dungeons and Dragons Character Would You Be?</a>, courtesy of Easydamus <a href='mailto:[email protected]'>(e-mail)</a><br><br>
    "Killed by Flumya after will, and after death."
    "Give treasure map to hidden island to Ddraig."
    "Make a copy and send to Shem."
    Baited. Sorry, I'm just bored.
    Here, have a cat.
    Double baited. Got you again! Yep, I'm super bored.
    Ultra bait! You have to stop clicking!
    Yep, it's the last one. Surprise!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Because Jojo's awesome.
    [​IMG]
    @SummerForest is now Pervert Supreme the Second, as proclaimed by @Cupcake Ninja. Also, let it be known that @SummerForest denies any association with being perverted.