Nagisa11
Money:
$1,460
Reading List:
Link

Nagisa11

Unapologetically queer, A manga elitist, Webtoons admirer, Roleplayer, Lover of interactive fiction, might have developed crush on Gintoki. Mar 2, 2021

1. Nagisa11
      Nagisa11
      Unapologetically queer, A manga elitist, Webtoons admirer, Roleplayer, Lover of interactive fiction, might have developed crush on Gintoki.
      1. shyja and nightfall0 like this.
      2. shyja
        shyja
        and more power to you! ∑d(°∀°d)
        Mar 4, 2021
        Liveius, xiihuann and Nagisa11 like this.
      3. Nagisa11
        Nagisa11
        Thanks. The last one may not be an exaggeration since I binged the entirety of gintama a few months ago. Quite fascinating we’re the same age.
        Mar 4, 2021
    2. applebeans
      applebeans
      I moved bc your thread is 'recommendation' and not general chat
      hah.. ye. I'm kinda tired when I can just tell how it will go... one of worst example: Bearing my love rival's child. JUST ALL OF A SUDDEN. MC wants to enter entertainment world. Just why. ...there are other professions aside from CEO, Doctor, Professor, Celeb, Investor.
      1. Nagisa11 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. applebeans
        applebeans
        noo it's the cat one I’m Bearing My Love Rival’s Child
        Just all kind of messy, I dropped it when the MC goes, I want to enter showbiz! and ML is just brainlessly indulgent of him - v - of course ..... he is ...
        Nov 20, 2020
        Nagisa11 likes this.
      4. Nagisa11
        Nagisa11
        Lol. There are some fluff showbiz ones where the Ml just spoils the mc to death. Mc says I wanna be an actor, ML gives them a top tier movie script. Mc wanna do cooking . ML buys the whole cooking show
        Nov 20, 2020
        applebeans likes this.
      5. Nagisa11
        Nagisa11
        Anyways I’ve joined the CG discord. I’m trying to get access rn. I’m the news person to join. Username /Heishiphina/
        Nov 20, 2020
        applebeans likes this.
    3. Lemonfairy