Comments on Profile Post by sinyueliang

1. sinyueliang
    sinyueliang
    "Please go on a date with me?" A single rose appeared between us, held in my hand as I gazed at him, my expression a mixture of anticipation, anxiety, and adoration.
    Jun 3, 2016
  2. Linley
    Linley
    *brings up hand and caresses Siny's cheeck*

You know, I've been waiting for you to say this for a while. Any longer and I would have had to ask

*gently kisses forehead*

Of course I will

*flashes a beautiful smile*
    Jun 3, 2016
  3. sinyueliang
    sinyueliang
    A soft and faint, but beautiful smile appeared on his face in return. "Then Saturday, at my house?" He grasped a strand of the young man's hair, coming in close and bringing it up to his lips just before it slipped out of his grasp.
    Jun 3, 2016
  4. Ophious
    Ophious
    I'm finding this amusing.
    Jun 3, 2016
  5. Linley
    Linley
    *sneaks other hand down Siny's back, before slowly reaching towards his firm ass, giving it a quick but firm squeeze*

*then, bringing his lips to Siny's ear, he gentle whispers*

Of course, I can't wait~
    Jun 3, 2016
  6. sinyueliang
    sinyueliang
    "Neither can I," he replied back, his gaze piercing from behind his lenses and his grin turning playful. He couldn't resist one last caress of Linley's cheek before they broke away, his hand up as he took his leave, measured strides slow, just barely hinting at his reluctance to part.
    Jun 3, 2016
  7. Linley
    Linley
    *watches Siny walk away slowly, wanting to pull him back and embrace him, wanting to never let go. Sadly, he knows he has things to do, so he reluctantly lets him leave*

*slowly walks away, taking the time to turn around and look at the back walking away from him. The back of the man he loves*
    Jun 3, 2016
  8. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    And cut...
    Jun 3, 2016
  9. Ophious
    Ophious
    take 5
    Jun 3, 2016
  10. Linley
    Linley
    XD