Comments on Profile Post by pocketbear

1. akki
    akki
    Quickly build up your upper body strength. I don't want you to die
    Jun 3, 2016
  2. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    I am currently channeling my inner Panda bear, the laziest and most useless bear of all the bears!
    Jun 3, 2016
    Ophious and akki like this.
  3. akki
    akki
    That's probably one of the worst bears to pick. Aren't people scared they'll die out cos they're not doing it lol
    Jun 3, 2016
    pocketbear likes this.
  4. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    Yeaaa, truthfully I like the black bear best, but right now, I cannot deny I am the slowly dying panda bear... shit... ;A;
    Jun 3, 2016
    Ophious, Risus and akki like this.
  5. akki
    akki
    It's fine, you can evolve into a black bear soon........erm somehow...
    Jun 3, 2016
    pocketbear likes this.
  6. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    I think I need a lot of love and to level up at night. That's how eevee goes dark at least...
    Jun 3, 2016
    Ophious and akki like this.
  7. akki
    akki
    How much love do you require? I think you'll get some due to the avatar. Though it might not be from the right kind of people lol
    Jun 3, 2016
    pocketbear likes this.
  8. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    True.. I'm not a loli so I'm not used to getting the lolicon group... uwaahh And truly I have no idea how love is portioned. Is it metric, imperial? Cups, liters? O_o
    Jun 3, 2016
    Ophious, Risus and akki like this.
  9. akki
    akki
    You raise a very good point. Maybe in likes? Lol. I dunno. Either way you can have some love from me.
    Jun 3, 2016
    pocketbear likes this.
  10. pocketbear
    pocketbear
    Thank you thank you my friend~ All of a sudden Lion King Can You Feel the (Friendship) Love started playing in my head~
    Jun 3, 2016
    Lovely, Ophious, Risus and 1 other person like this.
  11. akki
    akki
    Haha I was actually trying to remember the name of that song yesterday. Thnx. You know what have my likes
    Jun 4, 2016
    pocketbear likes this.