Reading List:
Link

Following 2

Birthday:
Jan 23, 1998 (Age: 26)
On the top of Pink Cotton Clouds sleeping
Expert procrastinator/Strict Novel Reviewer

zeroknight

[Death to All Harem Novels] [Dumb MCs' Hater], 26, from On the top of Pink Cotton Clouds sleeping

This is my 3rd time showering today. The worst part of living in a tropical country is the dry season. Its crazy how hot the weather can be May 6, 2023

zeroknight was last seen:
Dec 30, 2023
    1. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      You know about the people that passes paper and flyers on the streets? The people that receives them should atleast throw it properly
      1. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        if they dont want it you know. Its just sad for me to watch them passes all those flyers for hours but after people hold it for like 5 seconds, they throw it and in front of them at that
        May 15, 2021
        Shizukani and Bad Storm like this.
      2. Lissi
        Lissi
        Yeah, they should at least fold the paper into paper airplanes!!
        May 15, 2021
        Shizukani likes this.
    2. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Im suddenly hook at watching panda videos. So, i was wondering if there is a novel with an Mc being a panda? I suddenly want some pandanovel
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SylviaViolet
        SylviaViolet
        I guess someone who lives inside an ikemen's underwear closet should be fine with BL.
        May 5, 2021
      3. Shiki
        Shiki
        Kuma kuma kuma bear?
        May 5, 2021
      4. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        I read kuma kuma before
        May 5, 2021
    3. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      My stomach started to hurt. I dont know if its because of the leftover dinner or the tap water. Just in case, I already consume medicine.
      1. pass1478
        pass1478
        You're pregnant.
        Jan 21, 2021
    4. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Did so much stuff this day. Now Im lying on my bed finally but i feel like I wanna eat something but feel like I'm going to fall to sleep
    5. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Even peasants and blind knew the difference between a pebble and gem. This generation's taste had gone bad
    6. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      The people here is the worst. Why gave a novel review of 5 stars if the MC had a horrible personality, or the story itself is just bad?
      1. otaku31
        otaku31
        Bcuz of different tastes? Not everyone has the same criteria for "bad" story or "horrible" MC. Besides, who's to say a horrible protagonist can't be an interesting read if fleshed out properly and/or written of in an engaging manner?
        Sep 17, 2020
      2. strayCat0
        strayCat0
        Well, you don't know other people's tastes, nor do others know yours. What is bad for you doesnt mean the same for other people. It is that simple
        Sep 17, 2020
        otaku31 likes this.
      3. CloudySkySadMoon
        CloudySkySadMoon
        Some people might like what you call horrible
        Sep 17, 2020
        otaku31 likes this.
    7. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      My sister is a owl person. A vampire. Someone thats awake all night and sleeps in the morning. She will woke up when its already noon.
      1. Ahmya likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. UnGrave
        UnGrave
        Just let them sleep. It's probably not actually hurting you
        Aug 16, 2020
      4. Ahmya
        Ahmya
        Yeah.... That’s my sister right there..
        When I am about to sleep she wakes me up like almost every single time.. There was also a one time that she wouldn’t stop showing memes. She kept pestering me, she is a stubborn person so she wouldn’t let me fall asleep...
        Aug 16, 2020
      5. Deleted member 262282
        Deleted member 262282
        I used to to do that... :3
        Aug 16, 2020
    8. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      As I am the only one left that can cook a proper dishes at home, I had to think of several foods and some affordable recipes for the others
      1. Shizukani and strayCat0 like this.
      2. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        Sometimes I ran out of food ideas to cook because they're kinda picky
        Aug 12, 2020
      3. Shizukani
        Shizukani
        May I suggest instant noodles? |∀・)
        Aug 13, 2020
    9. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      I went to a communication company to apply a wifi. The customer's service is bad. There is like a 1-2 weeks waiting time just for a text msg
      1. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        Isn't the point of their business to earn more profit? They really need to minimize that waiting time. The security guard is not pleasant to be ask to either
        Aug 11, 2020
    10. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Those Chips in the Market. They dare sell us products that is 25% Air Inside! There was even 40% Air in some chips they sell
      1. Klazy Labbit likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Klazy Labbit
        Klazy Labbit
        I remember buying chips only to find them filled with air and then I had to share that with others and I only got crumbs in the end.
        Aug 10, 2020
      4. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        Pringles ftw
        Aug 10, 2020
      5. LAOG
        LAOG
        People kept looking at me like a weirdo while eating my chips. The dealer then asked me too leave the poker table. Smh
        Aug 10, 2020
        Coffea to Ell likes this.
    11. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Had to wait another hour on line before it starts. I'm so sleepy, is this what people feel when they wait for a concer or movie to start?
    12. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Observation record no.1 The fried chicken in 03 and 04 is unsatisfactory. Lacking on salt. 02 is passable and 01 is perfect but expensive
      1. PomeloCloud and Arie Sun like this.
      2. Accidentally
        Accidentally
        Fried chicken must have crispy savory skin, the taste must not be too strong but seep enough to the meat.
        Aug 7, 2020
        PomeloCloud and Arie Sun like this.
    13. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Some idiot parked a car outside and let the noise of the engine disturb the neighborhood. Seriously did they think they were cool?
      1. Sayne
        Sayne
        yes
        Jul 30, 2020
    14. Shirayuki..
      Shirayuki..
      Kyaaaaa~ jungkook! <3
    15. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      When the Bathroom's Source of Terror, the Spider, appears. Especially the Big and Long Legged ones
      1. EndlessAbyss likes this.
      2. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        I swear this spawn of hell just wont get Extinct!! They appear One after Another
        Jul 22, 2020
        EndlessAbyss likes this.
    16. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Bought Meat Buns tonight. My Craving was finally satisfied
      1. PomeloCloud
        PomeloCloud
        @GonZ555 it was nice knowing you, Gonbun-san
        Jul 16, 2020
        GonZ555, FourSeasons and otaku31 like this.
      2. GonZ555
        GonZ555
        QAQ
        Jul 16, 2020
      3. Anra7777
        Anra7777
        |_・) Do I need to bring out the Flying Hamster Kick...?
        Jul 16, 2020
        FourSeasons and GonZ555 like this.
    17. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Don't you hate it when someone drinks/sip their coffee noisily? Seriously, the lack of etiquette and consideration for others around.
      1. Syringe
        Syringe
        That is why I dont leave the laboratory whenever I drink coffee. My space is safe.
        Jul 13, 2020
      2. Syringe
        Syringe
        Is offering you cookies made from our lab.
        Jul 13, 2020
    18. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      My coughing is a much better now. I dont vomit when my cough goes on and on. Although my voice became deeper and the volume became weaker
      1. Coffea to Ell and Needyneedle like this.
      2. Needyneedle
        Needyneedle
        (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Get well soon, my dude!
        Jul 8, 2020
    19. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Im having series of bad dry cough these past few weeks. They just wont go away. I already drank the medicine from the pharmacy several times
      1. Arie Sun likes this.
      2. zeroknight
        zeroknight
        But its still here. I also tried home remedy but ain't working. No matter how much i let it out it just wont go away
        Jul 4, 2020
      3. Arie Sun
        Arie Sun
        Have you tried testing for Covid-19?
        Jul 4, 2020
        Needyneedle likes this.
      4. Needyneedle
        Needyneedle
        Jul 5, 2020
    20. zeroknight
      zeroknight
      Oh how long will I walk upon this career when my passion and what i really wanted is elsewhere. As time goes on the pain just worsen...
      1. Needyneedle
        Needyneedle
        Man, that sucks. Have you tried looking more into your passion and see if there is a way to make it into a reality? My dad always says it's best to do something you enjoy rather than forcing yourself.
        Jun 26, 2020
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 23, 1998 (Age: 26)
    On the top of Pink Cotton Clouds sleeping
    Expert procrastinator/Strict Novel Reviewer
    Don't even bother suggesting your Harem Novels to me. Those things deserve to be thrown in the nearest trashcan.