Comments on Profile Post by MangoGuy

1. Kiss
    Kiss
    It's not just about animes, nor that since recently, it's been throughout history however, and a lot of things in anime are against the current ethics of "Western" countries, sorry for you, it's also boring for the locals here. Most want anime the way they are ~
    Aug 22, 2020
  2. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    So wut dumbass-ness is it this time and why are we bothering to even check it?
    Aug 22, 2020
    AMissingLinguist, otaku31 and Lurking like this.
  3. Kiss
    Kiss
    What's going on Ddraig?
    Aug 22, 2020
  4. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    ?
    Aug 22, 2020
    Lurking likes this.
  5. Kiss
    Kiss
    My English is bad, and I understood that half your sentence above, it made me curious
    Aug 22, 2020
  6. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    Oh okay, so I was asking Mangoguy what is the new controversy this time and why are we even bothering to give it our attention
    Aug 22, 2020
    AMissingLinguist, Lurking and Kiss like this.
  7. Kiss
    Kiss
    I could practically answer in his place, the current controversies can be on the "ecchi" or on the role of the woman, on the co-education this kind of thing, and the Western countries having copied on America want to diffuse their "well thought" around the world ~
    Aug 22, 2020
    otaku31 and Lurking like this.
  8. pass1478
    pass1478
    Care to clarify? Are you talking about how PETA used Pomised Neverland to promote their goals? maybe how people manage to insert politics into everything, in this case, anime? Whacchu talkin' 'bout?
    Aug 22, 2020
  9. MangoGuy
    MangoGuy
    Firstly, the destruction of r/Animememes and secondly, the rabid infighting on the design of a female character being 'unrealistic'. Overall, anime fans from certain societies are trying to rub their privilege on the noses of JP creators.
    Aug 22, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and otaku31 like this.
  10. MangoGuy
    MangoGuy
    There is a phrase called as Baizou, used by the Chinese. Unfortunately, such a derogatory term is actually sensibly explaining the behaviour of these pedants
    Aug 22, 2020
    Lurking likes this.
  11. Kiss
    Kiss
    Baizou = Social justice warrior
    Not to make amalgam on the other hand, it is always dangerous, these cancers that you speak of are such a big problem in Western countries too.
    It's a minority only acting online and mostly on twitter, so as some smart people would say: "Talking about it is giving them importance"
    So don't waste your time friend and ignore them this is the best advice I can give you
    Aug 22, 2020
  12. Kiss
    Kiss
    Above all, do not launch or maintain a hatred for a minority, on a set of people, otherwise they are the premises of an era that no one wants to relive
    Aug 22, 2020
    Lurking likes this.
  13. Lurking
    Lurking
    personally, i think the style of big boobs is very nice, even if it is unrealistic.

as a personal preference I avoid ecchi/hentai things with minors, but i am actually aware the age of consent is lower in countries like japan.

my preferences dont clash and actually get along quite well, hail seinen and the like!
    Aug 23, 2020