Comments on Profile Post by Ophious

1. Ophious
    Ophious
    It was so stupid I just had to re-read it to make sure I wasn't hallucinating
    Well atleast I know I'm probably not gonna be able to ace this class
    Another thing was one of the questions had a dropdown box where we had to pick the correct word to fill the blank
    There were 4 options but 3 of them were wrong and 1 of them was blank
    I know they were wrong too since I had a list of definitions right next to me
    Sep 28, 2020
  2. pass1478
    pass1478
    Make a complaint to the board. I'm not sure if promoting such false information is very much legal, it can even be seen as harmful in a way.
    Sep 28, 2020
    Ophious likes this.
  3. Skullie
    Skullie
    Pray to the god of knowledge that the idiot who made the thing gain enough IQ to be a normal human being
    Sep 28, 2020
    Ophious likes this.
  4. PomeloCloud
    PomeloCloud
    False info... Why are they saying options that prove vaccines give autism =.=)
    Sep 28, 2020
    Ophious and Ginko Biloba like this.
  5. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    It's in the middle of the night but I have this sudden urge to beat up the person who made your quiz....
    Sep 28, 2020
    Ophious and PomeloCloud like this.
  6. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    Sep 28, 2020
    Ophious and PomeloCloud like this.
  7. PomeloCloud
    PomeloCloud
    Yeah, I think they associated it with the time of occurrence, like Dravet syndrome... A seizure disorder usually occurring during the age of immunization
    Sep 28, 2020
    Ophious and Ginko Biloba like this.
  8. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    I feel like a disgrace to my professor in assesment during college for not beating up the person who made this extremely faulty quiz........
    Sep 28, 2020
    PomeloCloud and Ophious like this.
  9. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    If they wanna ask that question they should fix the way it was stated....... here is something I tried to make based on the question: Which of the following statements below was used to support the belief of vaccines causing Autism on children?
    *insert options here* (or something along these line)
    Sep 28, 2020
    PomeloCloud and Ophious like this.
  10. Skullie
    Skullie
    I’ll tell you what is actually proven. The ‘discovery’ that vaccines causes autism was proven to be a fake discovery and the person who made it for his licence taken away. Also, I don’t ever see any problem with Autism in asian countries or third world countries.
    Sep 29, 2020
    PomeloCloud and Ginko Biloba like this.
  11. Skullie
    Skullie
    I’m starting to believe that autism are caused by the parents being extremely stupid when pregnant (drinking and smoking or whatever) or overthinking things in life. People who refuse to vaccinate their children should not be allowed to travel at all and should be kept in a different part of society in general.
    Sep 29, 2020
    PomeloCloud likes this.
  12. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    @Skullie in Asian countries like the ine I am living in it is hard to get a diagnosis from the doctor because 1st: they are expensive 2: developmental pediatricians who can diagnose are few in number 3: people know nothing about autism
    Sep 29, 2020
    PomeloCloud likes this.
  13. Skullie
    Skullie
    Oof. That’s why I never hear anything
    Sep 29, 2020