Comments on Profile Post by felidormit

1. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Well to be fair. I was really into Street Fighter the animated series. And the fighter know as KEN had a last name called Masterson. That’s where my handle came from.
    Sep 29, 2020
    PomeloCloud and felidormit like this.
  2. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    As to Cutter. I liked the vampire hunter Blade. So Cutter was an off shoot from that
    Sep 29, 2020
  3. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Sep 29, 2020
  4. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    How did you decide on your handle?
    Sep 29, 2020
  5. felidormit
    felidormit
    interesting origin. while as for mine, it's a fusion from Latin meaning cat sleeps.
    Sep 29, 2020
    PomeloCloud and Cutter Masterson like this.
  6. felidormit
    felidormit
    also, may you have a nice day
    Sep 29, 2020
    Cutter Masterson likes this.
  7. felidormit
    felidormit
    and let me elaborate a bit. fusion of Felidae (actually the taxonomy of the whole cat family) and dormit (3rd person sleep). Felidae dormit; Cat sleeps.
    Sep 29, 2020
  8. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Latin has a legendary feel. But the translation is just to die for. I love cats. Especially when their laying in the sun. Or playing with the lights on the wall. Or purring. Or. Or. I better stop now. Wonderful handle. Very cute
    Sep 29, 2020
    felidormit likes this.
  9. felidormit
    felidormit
    i can't remember what took over me to choose Latin, but thank you. i love cats as well. they're the best!
    Sep 29, 2020
  10. Cutter Masterson
    Cutter Masterson
    Well to tell you the truth. When I hear Latin. All those long scientific names for things come screaming out of my head. My spine shivers remembering the years of studying. I’m just glade I can replace that image with your cute name instead.
    Sep 29, 2020
  11. felidormit
    felidormit
    hahaha, am honoured *bows*
    Sep 29, 2020