Reading List:
Link

KageTokage

KageTokage was last seen:
Apr 24, 2024 at 4:16 AM
    1. Arbelbyss
      Arbelbyss
      *Uses you for an exceed summon*
      "I overlay the Level 4 KageTokage and Masked Chameleon! With these 2 monsters I build the Overlay Network! Formed from pitch-black darkness, to fight those foolish enough to oppose it with its treacherous fangs! Now, descend! Xyz Summon! Rank 4! Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon!"
      1. By.Eve and KageTokage like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Arbelbyss
        Arbelbyss
        I activate my Continuous Trap! Remove Brainwashing, now come back Dark Rebellion and show them who's the boss.
        Oct 3, 2022
      4. KageTokage
        KageTokage
        Hmph, if I can't have Dark Rebellion Dragon no one can! My second face down card Torrential Tribute! Torrential Tribute, destroy all monsters on the field!
        Oct 3, 2022
      5. Arbelbyss
        Arbelbyss
        Hahahaha.
        Oct 3, 2022
        KageTokage likes this.
    2. Shaiyamine
      Shaiyamine
      Heyo this be weird but I remember a post you made around 2 years ago about Item Shop Owner novels. Have you found any where they stick to their shops, without all the annoying hubhub of sitting there and not doing any shop things but still winning at life, hahahaha I've still been looking for em.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. KageTokage
        KageTokage
        I like that one too!

Some I found:
        I Sell Fate Through A System on Webnovel... it sort of fits, yet doesn't. The MC can't die, so he's running a shop to entertain himself while searching for death.

Also, Dao of the Deal on RR involves trading and money. The mc starts as a small-time traveling merchant, but he is just now setting up a place for himself.
        Aug 1, 2022
        Shaiyamine likes this.
      3. Shaiyamine
        Shaiyamine
        Nice! I'll be sure to check those out. If you don't mind female protagonist then a good shop owner read is "Transmigrates into a parvenu's ex wife in the 90s".

Although main focus is on how the MC rebuilds her life in the city, a good chunk of it is on her shop.
        Aug 2, 2022
        KageTokage likes this.
      4. KageTokage
        KageTokage
        I'll be sure to check it out! I like female leads and have read the translator's other works before, so I'm looking forward to it.
        Aug 2, 2022
    3. Howdoyoupurr
      Howdoyoupurr
      Try [redacted] or [redacted] I was reading a lot from those two sites at the time. Maybe be able to find your book that way. Can’t post site names in posts or it threatens blocking you
      1. KageTokage
        KageTokage
        Thanks, I already know of those places though.
        Oct 2, 2020
    4. ..
      I summon kagetokage to my side of the field!
      1. KageTokage
        KageTokage
        .. has summoned KageTokage in attack mode!
        Sep 22, 2020
    5. Lemonfairy
      Lemonfairy