Comments on Profile Post by Nao Otosaka

1. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    Nor do I want to!!! I'm completely against learning piano..it doesn't provide its players with the "diversity" that the keyboard provides....so unpleasant...
    Oct 5, 2020
  2. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    But I do want to learn...and not disrespect the music by learning half-heartedly...so pls give me some motivation...
    Oct 5, 2020
  3. felidormit
    Oct 5, 2020
    Nao Otosaka likes this.
  4. LAOG
    LAOG
    What do you mean it doesn't provide the place with the diversity the keyboard provides? There multiple variations of the piano and plenty can be tuned. They've been around for eons for most of the music you hear from the past.
    Oct 5, 2020
    Nao Otosaka likes this.
  5. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    I wish she gave me her address and I could directly stal-go to her to woo her....
    Oct 5, 2020
  6. LAOG
    LAOG
    They keyboard is just a modern piano meant to be used to provide a more modern feel that is less sonically raw compared to playing on a piano. It also depends highly on what you're trying to accomplish, but playing the piano will allow you to play other instruments much easier.
    Oct 5, 2020
    Nao Otosaka likes this.
  7. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    @LAOG San pls don't be angry..it's just me unable to concentrate..when a noob starts smth new then ofc concentrating at first will be difficult and that person will feel intimidated..but once motivated to do smth then they can easily accomplish it
    Oct 5, 2020
  8. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    I find my motivation by passing off my time either at social media chatting or just posting my grievances here...it's really fun and convenient to do so
    Oct 5, 2020
  9. LAOG
    LAOG
    Oh, I'm not angry. I'm just a cat trying to cat. Beginning a new instrument is always frustrating. The key is to always be ready to fail while learning.
    Oct 5, 2020
    felidormit and Nao Otosaka like this.
  10. LAOG
    LAOG
    I recommend messing with the piano first. Before you learn the notes and structure, just have fun with the piano. Get used to the feel of the keys and sounds it makes. Once you feel comfortable, start learning the notes.
    Oct 5, 2020
  11. LAOG
    LAOG
    Won't lie the piano is a piece of crap because when you play bad it makes a loud ass noise and it makes you feel bad lmao. But that's okay, we were all trash at first.
    Oct 5, 2020
    Nao Otosaka likes this.
  12. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    I know rt...so you should always find enough bored people to keep you company..oh btw I just remembered from tmrw onwards there will be an influx of examinations till the end of the week...
    Oct 5, 2020
  13. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    So I'm here to eat away other people's brains ... actually that wasn't even my target...I was just trying to pick some new skills and hv recently started to learn the piano..but ended up making myself frustrated instead
    Oct 5, 2020
  14. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    So.. I'M BORED!!! Help me vent my frustrations..or uncle @felidormit San will be the one suffering dire consequences on his home pg
    Oct 5, 2020
  15. LAOG
    LAOG
    Just pop off young blood. Hit the piano with some mean finger slaps and call it outdated. That's what I used to do lmao
    Oct 5, 2020
    Nao Otosaka likes this.
  16. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    Hahaha...im just gonna find my sis to go over and break smth on her head..
    Oct 5, 2020
    felidormit likes this.
  17. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    Like an EGG..there were multiple times I did this(though I just lightly knocked it on some hard surface then broke it on her head) to let off steam
    Oct 5, 2020
  18. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    These days we just scour the kitchen to get any expired products(like smelly foods) to throw on each other
    Oct 5, 2020
  19. LAOG
    LAOG
    Hoomans hurting each other. This feline is confused (=・ェ・=?
    Oct 5, 2020
    felidormit and Nao Otosaka like this.
  20. Nao Otosaka
    Nao Otosaka
    That's just applying Herbert Spencer's theory "survival of the fittest" to real life..
    Oct 5, 2020
    felidormit likes this.
  21. Deleted member 267874
    Deleted member 267874
    Piano???? Isn't it fun????(๑´•.̫ • `๑)
    Oct 6, 2020
    felidormit likes this.