Daresan
    Way of the devil
    Reverend insanity
    Nightmare's call
    Oct 20, 2020
    bodikkal likes this.
  2. Daresan
    Daresan
    All these are awsome my personal favorites with WMW and there is paradise of demonic gods as well.
    Oct 20, 2020
    bodikkal likes this.
  3. Daresan
    Daresan
    Oct 20, 2020
    bodikkal likes this.
  4. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    I'm pretty much a noob in light novels. Thank you.
    Oct 20, 2020
  5. Daresan
    Daresan
    Then you sir have so much novels to enjoy.
    Oct 20, 2020
  6. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    Im sorry. This line is from the first chpters of paradise of demonic gods.

‘I will definitely come back here one day!’

‘Grandmother, I will prove you wrong. I’m more talented than any others. I’m the true hope of our Fang Clan!’

and instead of beat the shit out of his grandma he wanted to do what??? Please tell me he distroy his clan in the future. Bcuz I don’t wanna read too much and regret later for reading it.
    Oct 20, 2020
  7. Daresan
    Daresan
    Well trust me brother we have almost same taste and what i have recommended is very good. PDE needs patience there is twist in story after some chapter and MC personality takes complete turn

But i will rate Way of the devil higher than PDE simply because i am huge fan of author get lost and mystery.

Reverend insanity is go to novel for WMW fans. Fangyuan is almost same as leylin but more cruel.
    Oct 20, 2020
    bodikkal likes this.
  8. Daresan
    Daresan
    OR Alternatively try Carefree path of dreams same author The plagarist of WMW. So both novels are similar in MC calculative ruthless and story of CPD is fun as well.
    Oct 20, 2020
  9. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    I trust you man. I will try reading podg more, I hope his personality become evil.
    Oct 20, 2020
  10. Daresan
    Daresan
    No PDE Mc is not evil honestly just too cold and aloof (Zero emotions) . Reverend insanity has the most evil mc i have ever read. And i believe leylin to be practical man more realistic type than sociopath fang yuan (RI). Lol and Carefree path of dreams also has mc's name Fang yuan but leylin type of characteristic.
    Oct 20, 2020
    bodikkal likes this.
  11. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    Well I read some manga of RI. But I don’t understand why is mc simping for his brother. I heard mc never kills him and the brother keeps annoying for the rest of the story.
    Oct 20, 2020
    Daresan likes this.
  12. Daresan
    Daresan
    Well he honestly doesnt care about his brother. His brother is there just to show how great fang yuan is for author's convenience. Fang yuan is sly guy who plays everyone like a fiddle. His brother is just too green

Read novel dont read manga its complete different experience and better. Cause you cant read fang yuan's monologue and what is exactly happening more clearly in manga.
    Oct 20, 2020
    bodikkal likes this.
  13. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    You’re right. Monologue version is far better. I’ll read it after podg. I’ll keep bothering you later
    Oct 20, 2020
  14. Daresan
    Daresan
    Yea sure i have read almost all translated novels with male MC. nowdays i cant find anything to read and i really jealous of you if only i can forget them all and read again lol.
    Oct 20, 2020
    bodikkal likes this.
  15. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    I dropped everything. But man, I’m loving the Nightmare’s cell. Damn it’s gold. No shitty drama, no dumb or annoying characters. Thanks for the recommendation.
    Oct 28, 2020
  16. Daresan
    Daresan
    Well way of devil? You dropped it? I think it is better version of nightmare's call.

Nightmare's call (Same concept)
    Way of the devil ( The best one)
    Mystical journey (Same concept)
    Wizard world ( Little different from rest)

All of these are written by get lost same author.

At least for veteren readers i would recommend different list.

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/15799/
    Oct 28, 2020
  17. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    In the way of devil, mc was naive and dumb at the beginning. And I felt like he was a simp too... Maybe I will try after Nightmare’s cell.
    Oct 28, 2020
  18. Daresan
    Daresan
    Lol naive and dumb? I dont remember much but from what i remember mystery in way of the devil was so fascinating i really loved it. And power system was so fun as well. One thing to make it straight though is do not judge a novels based on WMW Mc cause leylin is one of a kind MC. You will not find that kind of Mc in any novels.
    Oct 29, 2020
    bodikkal likes this.
  19. Daresan
    Daresan
    For me personally way of the devil and Warlock Of the magus world both are on equal level as way of the devil mystery was the best i had ever read at that time and WMW Mc was one of the kind.
    Oct 29, 2020
    bodikkal likes this.
  20. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    Mc bought something from the auction, then he got ambushed and had to kill someone for that item. After that a woman try to get close with him.
    Oct 29, 2020
    Daresan likes this.
  21. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    Even though he knew she was a schemer and lot of people died because of her, he still go along with it and he think she can’t do nothing becoz he know one martial art move while one powerful martial arts family died in one night. If that wasn’t naive and dumb then I don’t know what that is...
    Oct 29, 2020
  22. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    For me these kind of small actions defines a character. Even though the story gets better later, it’s hard to read after that and pretend that didn’t happen. So far I don’t see anything wrong with Nightmare’s call’s mc. He was the one I was looking for...
    Oct 29, 2020
  23. Daresan
    Daresan
    Hahaha lol i remember now. Honestly you would be suprised how that women is treated later. I cant help but smile

Well she is not improtant part of story just a fodder. You should try to read more i promise it will get so much better

Read against the gods and martial god asura you will probably like it
    Oct 29, 2020
  24. Daresan
    Daresan
    And one thing about nightmare's call is it is very good until the point he goes to train his other power. After that boring arcs one after another i just couldnt believe he started learning that for hundreds of chapters. I will not spoil it for you but way of the devil is certainly much more gripping throughout 1000 chapters than nightmare's call it gets bad around 300 chapters.
    Oct 29, 2020
  25. Daresan
    Daresan
    And spoiler for way of the devil :- That girl becomes slave of mc later on the story. She is not improtant character.
    Oct 29, 2020
  26. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    Well I’m in ch230 and will drop it soon. So many drama fights happening lately. Nobody getting killed and mc turning into a pussy. It’s not just once or twice, atleast ten times in a row.
    Nov 4, 2020
    Daresan likes this.
  27. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    I might read 10 more chapters and if this cycle keep repeating, I will drop it.
    Nov 4, 2020
    Daresan likes this.
  28. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    It doesn’t matter how good the story is, if it’s getting on my nerves at some point I will drop it without second thoughts. Just like I dropped WMW around ch.200 something.
    Nov 4, 2020
    Daresan likes this.
  29. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    Lol. I didn’t mention that I dropped WMW cuz the story was pure gold and it became a pile of shit after ch.200.
    Nov 4, 2020
    Daresan likes this.