Comments on Profile Post by reagents 11

1. layyu
    layyu
    Oh... I'm a pro-choice, but I sincerely think you had it right. Like, some adults were an ass, like, they did the deed without contraceptives and without acknowledging the consequences. Are they even adults?
    Oct 20, 2020
  2. layyu
    layyu
    And I'm a pro-choice, coz, rapist don't tend to do condoms. I hope they will.
    Oct 20, 2020
  3. pass1478
    pass1478
    But don't you think that's not the point of the argument? Not to mention contraceptives aren't fool proof. I, too, lean more on the pro-life side, but it's really more than just about the actual abortion itself. Complex topic, still don't think the thread deserves getting locked, though. It's not necessarily political nor religious, and I doubt people would be worked up about it here.
    Oct 20, 2020
  4. FIEND
    FIEND
    contraceptives do not always work, the matter of fact is that no matter what the women does, if the man still shoots his shot, there is still a chance of getting pregnant.
    Nov 23, 2020
  5. FIEND
    FIEND
    Also other medications can prevent the absorption of birthcontrol pills causing women to get preg, condums can break and even tying tubes there is a small chance.
    Nov 23, 2020
  6. FIEND
    FIEND
    Honestly if the male gets his shit tied, its the best option, but that isnt really done ever
    Nov 23, 2020