1. Silver Snake likes this.
      2. Ddraig
        Ddraig
        I am imagining a dragon breath being basically spit
        Sep 11, 2021
        Llamadragon likes this.
      3. Llamadragon
        Llamadragon
        That's not a bad idea. I got it from asian dragons, though. I always thought they look like really, really elongated llamas..
        Sep 11, 2021
        Ddraig likes this.
    2. Silver Snake
      Silver Snake
      How did you get in a situation where you were 1v1 with a boar. I'm writing something and would love to use your experience as reference.
      1. Silver Snake
        Silver Snake
        What was the boar like? What kind of atmosphere did it give off? How would you describe its appearance? How would you describe its sounds?
        Jan 17, 2021
      2. Llamadragon
        Llamadragon
        I was walking around in the woods and must've surprised him. Boar where I live don't go out of their way to trouble people and are pretty docile as far as wild boar go, but they are particular about their personal space. I probably came too close to him and he reacted to that.
        Jan 17, 2021
        Silver Snake likes this.
      3. Llamadragon
        Llamadragon
        For what it was like... hm, well it was a boar. Male, visible tusks, reached me halfway up my thigh I think, he was fucking huge. Atmosphere... "get the off my lawn". It screamed at me like it came out of hell, though, angry boar can scream with enough force to rattle bone if they want to.
        Jan 17, 2021
        Silver Snake likes this.
    3. AliceShiki
      AliceShiki
      Happy 100 posts! You can set a custom title in your personal details now! ^^)/
      1. melomarl likes this.
    4. Lemonfairy
      Lemonfairy