Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    Don't add more to the lore pickle XD
    Nov 1, 2020
    Archaic pickle likes this.
  4. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Instead of calling them different, you could call them the same Devimon who decided to walk different paths. This one does seem to have NeoDevimon as an evolution or mode change of sorts.
    Nov 1, 2020
  5. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    Although, I find that the general descriptions given by the lore refer to a specific version of said digimon and not all of them in particular. Seraphimon for example is a said to be the digimon closest to god. Deamon at the same time is a seraphimon that fell. Yet, a seraphimon that is close to god still exists (probably). Conclusion, the devimon from adventures was just one devimon species in particular.
    Nov 1, 2020
  6. Deleted member 155674
    Deleted member 155674
    Different paths huh? well, I like to think of it, as the original Devimon died and demidevimon went to corrupt an Angemon to get its master back XD
    Nov 1, 2020
    Gandire Alea likes this.
  7. Gandire Alea
    Gandire Alea
    The way I see it, an angemon, with the ability to go a level higher, went to the digital world to fight the forces of darkness, but was defeated. Then, while dying, met a higher power from the dark area who granted him new life as a servent who is now going around looking for a way to free his master all while trying to get stronger to over throw his master and lead an invasion into the kernal~
    Nov 1, 2020