Comments on Profile Post by seira-aries

1. Kalto
    Kalto
    Considering that each of them evolves from a different digimon, I will say no, but who knows, in digimon, many things can happen
    Nov 15, 2020
  2. Kalto
    Kalto
    For example, under certain circumstances, Angemon can evolve to Devimon (and devimon can evolve to NeoDevimon then to DanDevimon) but also Angemon can evolve to Angewomon who can evolve to Ophanimon who can evolve to Ordinemon, see there is some link and so I would say the possiblity exist (ー_ーゞ?
    Nov 15, 2020
  3. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    Wut? When do Angemon evolve to Devimon? I'd get it if it was a "evil side" like Wargreymon and Black Wargreymon, but both Angemon and Devimon are Champion level digimons.
    Nov 16, 2020
  4. Kalto
    Kalto
    Nov 16, 2020
    AliceShiki and Zone Q11 like this.
  5. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    What the heck, Digimon World!?
    That shouldn't even count as an evolution...
    Nov 16, 2020
    Kalto likes this.
  6. Kalto
    Kalto
    Mate don't tell me that, I am not the one who come up with that stuff
    Nov 16, 2020
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  7. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    ...sigh, fair.
    Nov 16, 2020
    Kalto likes this.
  8. Kalto
    Kalto
    Nov 16, 2020
    Zone Q11 likes this.
  9. Zone Q11
    Zone Q11
    I also know of a MarineDevimon, but I never heard of NeoDevimon, and it seems that DoneDevimon made its debut in Adventure 2020.
    Nov 16, 2020
    Kalto likes this.
  10. Kalto
    Kalto
    Yes, it is a new one, also MetalGreymon (aside from the new attack) and WereGarurumon got some parts of their X-antiboy virus counterparts, I am honestly treating this season as a whole new thing, from the digivolutions to the characters
    Nov 16, 2020
    AliceShiki and Zone Q11 like this.
  11. seira-aries
    seira-aries
    There's also slide digivolution, which angemon <-> devimon should fall into.
    Nov 16, 2020
    Kalto likes this.