Comments on Profile Post by AsianessPride

1. AsianessPride
    AsianessPride
    As long as it doesn’t crash or I accident press “close all” I don’t want to jinx myself. Fortunately, I’m smart this time and back-up the websites on my iPad’s chrome! Go me!
    Nov 26, 2020
    Maomaomao likes this.
  2. Zi Yue Hua
    Zi Yue Hua
    Curious, why so many tabs?
    Nov 26, 2020
    AsianessPride and Maomaomao like this.
  3. Maomaomao
    Maomaomao
    woah my 48 tabs seem so little compared to that
    Nov 26, 2020
  4. AsianessPride
    AsianessPride
    I’m a hoarder QAQ I can’t change it. What I like to do is go on JJWXC, find the genre I want, and whatever title looks interesting, I put them in the another tab. And this repeats until I’m satisfied and then I go read them.
    Nov 26, 2020
    Zi Yue Hua and Maomaomao like this.
  5. AsianessPride
    AsianessPride
    However I don’t read the entire novel at once, I read a little then move on to the next novel. And since I might want to go back to read that novel, I leave it. Then rinse and repeat, find new novels without finishing the ones I’m still reading
    Nov 26, 2020
    Maomaomao likes this.
  6. AsianessPride
    AsianessPride
    It just builds up y’know
    Nov 26, 2020
    Maomaomao likes this.
  7. Fulminata
    Fulminata
    Congratulations!!! (☆/>u</)
    Nov 26, 2020
    AsianessPride likes this.
  8. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    For the record, mobile chrome seems to have no problem supporting arbitrarily high number of tabs.
    Nov 26, 2020
    Fulminata likes this.
  9. AsianessPride
    AsianessPride
    Once in a while, it will crash though. That’s why I suffer so much, besides me misclicking the “close all” button
    Nov 26, 2020
  10. Ddraig
    Ddraig
    I you ever close all accidently on desktop, just press ctrl + shift + T. YOur computer will probably hang a bit but most of the tabs will be recovered, hopefully.
    Nov 26, 2020