5. Coffea to Ell
    Coffea to Ell
    (@_@)
    what, bigsis... don't leave
    ಥ_ಥ
    Dec 6, 2020
  6. OnceandFutureLurker
    OnceandFutureLurker
    Your posts etc. would still be there outside your profile page though usually your name would be wiped out and replaced with "deleted account numbers" . However in some instances your name gets frozen in place without link
    Dec 6, 2020
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  7. Tony
    Tony
    @Femme Fatale Your personal info like email, birthday and any other personal info would get deleted. Your username would also be renamed to "Deleted Member XXXXX" but your threads and posts won't get removed.

Your NU account would also get deleted.
    Dec 6, 2020
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  8. Lurking
    Lurking
    sad. i cant even leave a final graffitti for femme, and i wont be timely if it reopens.
    Dec 6, 2020
  9. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    I knew the answer to this question, but I wanted to hear it stated from the horse's mouth. A previous response you left for Archaic Pickle on your profile post didn't sound right to me. Users should know exactly how their information is used before, during and after they leave.

Is there a visible place on your forum where this information is located without having to specifically ask you the question?

Regards.
    Dec 24, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and Lurking like this.
  10. Femme Fatale
    Femme Fatale
    Oh my bad, I found the info I wanted in itty bitty link to the terms and conditions way down on the bottom right hand side of the screen. Next to the Privacy Policy...people really should read these things clearly and perhaps be sent that way when they ask about how their content will be managed when they ask to have their info or account deleted.
    Dec 24, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and Lurking like this.
  11. Lurking
    Lurking
    or people could be like me and read the terms and conditions and then just forget the entire contents when they decide there isnt anything alarming and create their accounts
    Dec 24, 2020
    AMissingLinguist and c.decora like this.
  12. AMissingLinguist
    AMissingLinguist
    Goodbye, @Femme Fatale. Wherever you are, I hope you're life is full of happiness.
    Jan 8, 2021
    Anra7777, Lurking and c.decora like this.