Comments on Profile Post by Wobbly

1. 911
    was it good? where u read it.
    Dec 16, 2020
    Wobbly likes this.
  2. Isaac20
    Isaac20
    I spend a whole month to finished only 334 chapters though. You are a killer reader dude. *salute*
    Dec 16, 2020
    Wobbly likes this.
  3. pass1478
    pass1478
    Holy shit. That's insane, but understandable. LotM, definitely one of my all-time favorites. Hyped for the second book.
    Dec 16, 2020
    Wobbly likes this.
  4. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Kekeke I banged out the ultimate evolution in less than a week during summer
    Dec 18, 2020
  5. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    @911 its very detailed but it gets a bit contrived in the latter half. The first half is very good, and the author is good with foreshadowing. It gives me usogui vibes when it comes to the amount of attention to detail, if you understand the reference
    Dec 18, 2020
  6. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    Every character is pretty fleshed out, with the minor characters being clearly expressed and unique from others. The author is well versed with limiting the amount of exposition while deepening the plot
    Dec 18, 2020
  7. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    The writing style describes a clear image but the pacing is slow because the author seems to enjoy putting a lot of detail in, but if you don’t mind that, it’s really very well-written with aspects of both a webnovel and a published work
    Dec 18, 2020
  8. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    I wouldn’t say it’s my favorite, because I put a lot of emphasis on how entertaining something is while lotm is more intriguing than anything else, but it’s undoubtedly above average, minimum. It’s the kind of novel you want to search the spoilers for because you get so caught up in thinking about the plot and you can’t wait for further developments as the pace is a little slow
    Dec 18, 2020
  9. Wobbly
    Wobbly
    And then you want to have a nice long talk with other people who read it after you finish the novel rather than mull over it by yourself. That’s the impression I get from lotm while not giving any spoilers away.
    Dec 18, 2020