September 1
Designer

dita90

Well-Known Member, Female, from Malaysia

dita90 was last seen:
Apr 17, 2024 at 4:26 AM
    1. Xocher
      Xocher
      Hi! I read your spoilers on the STVF forum & thank you so much for taking the time to spoil! do you happen to still have the raws or the M trans that you used to read it? & if you did, can I please get a copy? I don’t mind paying as well if you need me to cause I understand you probably had to pay to read it, I just don’t know how to navigate on the kakao page myself please let me know! Thank you
    2. bruelapin
      bruelapin
      hii i hope you will kindly find this message :’)) i am really interested with stvf novel, could you kindly share or teach me ? thank you !! email is tujuhdelapasembilan with at gmail com
    3. NIDEON
      NIDEON
      Hi, Im new here but can you share Seduce the Villains Father novel to me. Here's my email address animeaddiction9876 and put @gmail. com at the end. Iwill share to you some of mine if you don't have that novel.
      1. bruelapin likes this.
    4. Klioo
      Klioo
      Good afternoon. Tell me, do you have chapters 43 to ....100? I'd like to read it. Or maybe there are links to the novel. Thank you in advance
      1. bruelapin likes this.
    5. HopelessRomantic
      HopelessRomantic
      Do you know where i can read the side story?
      1. bruelapin likes this.
    6. Valiere
      Valiere
      Hallo sis, hmm sorry if i interrupt your time, do you still have a copy of the novel "seduce the villain father"?
      1. bruelapin and HopelessRomantic like this.
    7. OnceandFutureLurker
  • About

Birthday:
    September 1
    Designer