Comments on Profile Post by Izzzzz

1. LaDyViL
    LaDyViL
    1 - When asking about such things it's basic courtesy to mention the title, the group or the site alongside your problem.
    2 - It's not NU's place to decide whether a translator can or cannot pick up a title. As long as the chapters comply with the policy it will be listed on NU.
    Dec 25, 2020
    AMissingLinguist likes this.
  2. Izzzzz
    Izzzzz
    @LaDyViL. 1- The novels are; The Vicious Female Supporting Character and the White Lotus Female Lead (still trying to contact the previous translator), Quick Transmigration: She's a Heartbreaker and Quick Transmigration: The Villainess is Delicate and Soft. All from TheLeafyCorner.
    Dec 25, 2020
    FIEND likes this.
  3. Izzzzz
    Izzzzz
    Then, I added the series and chapters once 2 weeks ago and the day before to get approved, though nothing have happened. I was just wondering if I needed to do anything else or am I doing something wrong. 2- Ok, I got it. Could you possibly link the NU policy? Thanks and sorry for taking up your time!
    Dec 25, 2020
    FIEND likes this.
  4. runsing
  5. Izzzzz
    Izzzzz
    @runsing Thank you so much and Merry Xmas!
    Dec 25, 2020
  6. Izzzzz
    Izzzzz
    @runsing
    Could you possibly change the title "She's a Heartbreaker" to "Quick Transmigration: She's a Heartbreaker"?
    Dec 25, 2020
  7. runsing
    runsing
    not sure why you would prioritize a tag (qt) in front, over the actual title (which should've been more important), but only Tony can do that when he's online.
    Dec 26, 2020
  8. runsing
    runsing
    Dec 26, 2020
  9. Izzzzz
    Izzzzz
    @runsing. Thanks for your advice! It's just that all the chapters I have released and the stockpile I have done all have "Quick Transmigration: She's a Heartbreaker," as the title. So it would just be easier to change the title on NU instead of going through all the chapters and altering them. I'll just wait for Tony to be online. Sorry for the extra trouble!
    Dec 26, 2020
  10. Izzzzz
    Izzzzz
    Hi @Tony, could you possibly change my translation's title from "She's a Heartbreaker" to "Quick Transmigration: She's a Heartbreaker"?
    Dec 26, 2020
  11. runsing
    runsing
    it's a festive week, and guy probably preoccupied irl. be patient please.
    Dec 26, 2020
  12. Tony
  13. Izzzzz
    Izzzzz
    Thank you so much! And an early happy New Year!
    Dec 30, 2020