Merry Christmas Sassy!
        Dec 27, 2022
    2. FIEND
      FIEND
      Hey fam i updated my lists do check em out
      1. tallrice likes this.
      2. tallrice
        tallrice
        Thanks for notifying! Just to make sure - you mean the NU list and your form list on english originals?
        Jan 2, 2021
      3. FIEND
        FIEND
        All of them
        Jan 2, 2021
    3. FIEND
      FIEND
      bLOOM royal road, reminds me of snake report, if you liked snake report ull like bloom
      1. tallrice likes this.
      2. tallrice
        tallrice
        Thanks for the rec! I shall check it out!
        Sep 15, 2020
    4. FIEND
      FIEND
      try reading merticore its about this dude who gets a program installed in his head that can alter reality, Try bens damn adventure, both are pretty funny. honestly bens adventure is just one of those page turners u cant stop smiling, both are on rr
      1. tallrice and strayCat0 like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. FIEND
        FIEND
        merticore imo is a work in progress, its rough to read which I am with u on. Honestly it has promise, its amusing to see him try to bullshit his way through the magical world, and the editer of reality is more like a
        Sep 2, 2020
        tallrice likes this.
      4. FIEND
        FIEND
        system where they both need an exuberant amount of points to operate.
        Sep 2, 2020
      5. FIEND
        FIEND
        I do wish he went down the Anti Meta manhua route where he had to bullshit people inorder to get points. continue to troll reality. Might recc that the author.

i put off bens till im in the mood u can only read it if ur not somber soberish
        Sep 2, 2020
    5. FIEND
      FIEND
      ho, try reading The healer and Never die twice, im sure ul like it
      1. tallrice
        tallrice
        Still have no idea what The Healer is... there's "Healer" on scribblehub, "Azarinth Healer" on RRL, "The Healer banished from the party" on NU, "The Healer" by an author called Tuomainen... is it one of these? Maybe a link?
        Jul 28, 2020
      2. tallrice
        tallrice
        Looked up Never die twice, and it looks very good based on the premise and reviews. Will definitely try it out, but I think I'm going to wait a bit for more chapters to appear before getting invested in it.
        Jul 28, 2020
    6. FIEND
      FIEND
      nothing made me more angry than wasting my time on reading the crap for a novel He who fights Monsters. Anyways, read The healer. its top class
      1. tallrice likes this.
      2. tallrice
        tallrice
        What's the full name of the healer?
        Jul 24, 2020
      3. FIEND
        FIEND
        The Healer
        Jul 24, 2020
    7. FIEND
      FIEND
      i think thats WAY more interesting to read than fork going to a fucking academy or some dumb cliche shit, Maybe i should write something about a spoon. fuck i think i will
      1. SassyCanoeWizard and tallrice like this.
      2. tallrice
        tallrice
        Go for it!
        Jul 14, 2020
    8. FIEND
      FIEND
      and through this progress of switching masters, switching countries, eventually worlds etc i think author could impart wisdom and stuff thorugh what the fork learns. And how immortality comes with a price. how he cant get attached to any of his masters. etc
    9. FIEND
      FIEND
      Fork is left in a secret chamber for decades since people cant find where he hid it , but whena dragon race invades, the place where hes at crumbles. and he attracts the dragon peoples attention..and then he ends up with a new master. etc etc etc
    10. FIEND
      FIEND
      and the fork follows him thro the kings struggles of raising a kingdom after war, people and assasins trying to steal the fork, and eventually king As assasination or suicide idk.
    11. FIEND
      FIEND
      i wanted to see world building, like the fork become some invincible weapon, but kings, peasants and others happen to get their hands on him. Like imagine king A running into battle with giglamesh or someshit.. giglamesh pulls out all his fucking swords even the one in his pants. But king A pulls out mighty FORK and ends te battle in a KO.
    12. FIEND
      FIEND
      thread barre is just confusing mashing of threads lol

fork this life started very captivating like i was so curious how the author can make a story about a non talking, non walking boring ass fork. and he did it, and then he didnt. the updates once a month, and the worst take i think is when he makes the fork go to an academy to learn magic.
      1. tallrice likes this.
      2. tallrice
        tallrice
        Lol... yeah, if you send the fork to an academy to learn magic... something defintely went wrong...
        Jul 14, 2020
    13. FIEND
      FIEND
      dont bother with thread bare or fork this life
      1. tallrice likes this.
      2. tallrice
        tallrice
        I did try Threadbare and dropped it a while back (only got 3 or 4 chapters in... didn't quite understand why it was so hyped at the time)

I wasn't actually planning to try fork this life. Sounded gag comedy driven - was it? Or did you dislike it for a different reason?
        Jul 14, 2020
        FIEND likes this.
      3. tallrice
        tallrice
        Still felt like I had to mention Threadbare on the list because many seem to enjoy it a lot...
        Jul 14, 2020
        SassyCanoeWizard likes this.
    14. FIEND
      FIEND
      u need to appreciate psychic parasite. rantala recc it to me, and its really fucking good. the author knows what hes doing
      1. tallrice likes this.
      2. tallrice
        tallrice
        Haven't read it yet - will but it's on the to read list, will take a look for sure!
        Jul 14, 2020
    15. FIEND
      FIEND
      guess i need more time to appreciate iron teeth
      can u gimme reasons why u liked it and spoilers
      1. View previous comments...
      2. FIEND
        FIEND
        OHHHH SHIIIIT a growing goblin kingdom, so kingdom building?????
        shame that u didnt like tree of aeons. the world building in that story is awesome
        Jul 8, 2020
      3. tallrice
        tallrice
        ... that is why I put Iron Teeth on the Kingdom Building list. It's fairly late in the series, but it becomes the major element.It's great, and there are a few other goblins that become major characters, each of them great unique personalities

... hmm... how far do I have to get in Tree of Aeons for the kingdom building? I read up to chapter 22 (A meet, a gift and a root)
        Jul 8, 2020
      4. FIEND
        FIEND
        i forgot what 22 was about, but u need to go past when new freeka is destroyed.
        Jul 8, 2020
        tallrice likes this.
    16. FIEND
      FIEND
      hive queen is shit bro, dont bother with it. I think thats the issue with a lot of these og novels. Most of them are crap but you will find a few gem. Also I really tried iron teeth, I just dunno why u really liked it
      1. tallrice likes this.
      2. tallrice
        tallrice
        Guessing you found the pacing slow in Iron teeth? I don't mind slow pacing if the characters and worldbuilding are well thought out. That one just gets better and better.

Thanks for circling back on hive queen. Looks like a lot of misses...
        Jul 7, 2020
        FIEND likes this.
    17. FIEND
      FIEND
      ok so world eating serpent is insipid shit, but the hive one is worth giving a shot. It isnt bad, its interesting considering its a man in a hive queens body.
      1. tallrice
        tallrice
        Huh, wasn't expecting that... but good to hear your ratings! Will be sure to try hive queen, a shame world eating serpent isn't panning out
        Jul 4, 2020
    18. FIEND
      FIEND
      sounds interesting as hell, honestly tho im not sure if id be invested in that unless i saw a manga to kick start my lacking imagination haha
      1. tallrice likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. tallrice
        tallrice
        In the meantime, you can go read Tales of the world devouring serpent or I don't want to be the hive queen (rrl) or Dungeon battle royale, and tell me if they're good - been considering them as candidates for one of the next to try out,
        Jul 4, 2020
      4. tallrice
        tallrice
        The other series that comes to mind that is also somewhat similar to 1632 is the manga Gate - Jietai kare no chi ni te. I was assuming you read it (or watched the anime) so didn't mention it earlier, but if you haven't...
        Jul 4, 2020
      5. FIEND
        FIEND
        right now im just into reincarnating as anything but human, so maybe ill consider ur novel. I was actually planning to do i dont wanna b hive queen just now ill let u know
        Jul 4, 2020
        tallrice likes this.
    19. FIEND
      FIEND
      What u reading these days? Ur lists are dope been recomending them to frienfs
      1. SassyCanoeWizard and tallrice like this.
      2. tallrice
        tallrice
        Reading 1632, a published novel which is in some ways similar to Release that Witch - I've added it to the kingdom building list description.

It's about a mining town in the states that gets transplanted back too the 30 years war in the Holy Roman Empire, so we have all the modern technology in medieval warfare going on.
        Jul 3, 2020
        FIEND likes this.
      3. tallrice
        tallrice
        Err... it also has all the republican nationalism of the states in place of the Chinese communist nationalism of Release that Witch... and I wish it focused just a bit more on the territory development instead of the nationalist drama... Oh yeah, and all 1600s Germans are rapists... kill the rapists! sigh...
        Jul 3, 2020
        FIEND likes this.
      4. tallrice
        tallrice
        Overall though, it has great characters, quite a bit of happy romance, tech meets medieval and lots of historical references.
        Jul 3, 2020
        FIEND likes this.
    20. FIEND
      FIEND
      Also is webnovels just not working?
      1. tallrice
        tallrice
        Seems like, I'm getting a 出錯啦 error 400 when I try to access a chapter
        Jul 3, 2020