Comments on Profile Post by northerner

1. LAOG
    LAOG
    Good luck bud
    Jan 9, 2021
    northerner likes this.
  2. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    At least in my uni, you can send in manual requests to the scheduling office to see if you can get into a class that you need anyway. Take a look to see if that's an option for you.
    Jan 9, 2021
    northerner likes this.
  3. northerner
    northerner
    Someone who has work can move into a more convenient sched for them or request it from the office. But to those like me who doesn't have work, we have a first come, first serve system.
    Jan 9, 2021
  4. UnGrave
    UnGrave
    We have that, but there is a queue system where you can request to be put into a class as soon as it becomes available. Additionally, the university likes to slowly raise the student limits on classes over time, so sometimes when a class is listed as full they will make empty spots in it later on that you would have priority for if you requested to be added to that queue.
    Jan 9, 2021
    northerner likes this.
  5. northerner
    northerner
    wow that's nice at least it's kinda civil. Lol. I'm not actually sure of our system since I always got into the class that I like. However I do notice our classes have additional students, they might have requested it tho. IDK now because they added more class sched and limited it to 40 per class.
    Jan 9, 2021
    UnGrave likes this.
  6. LAOG
    LAOG
    Since it's all online now idk if you can still just crash the course. That's what I had to do back in the day if a class was "full"
    Jan 9, 2021
    northerner and UnGrave like this.
  7. Beren
    Beren
    One class I took, I was the only student so the head of my faculty taught me in his office. It was nerve-wracking.
    Good luck though
    Jan 9, 2021
    UnGrave likes this.