Comments on Profile Post by bodikkal

1. Daresan
    Daresan
    What type of mc? Revenge type?Rooftop sword master novel is just too early to judge. If you like hotblooded type mc then this is for you

1. Against the gods
    2. Dragon marked wargod
    3. Desolate era
    4. Martial world
    5. Martial god asura
    6. True martial world
    7. City of sin
    8. Monarch of evernight
    9. Peerless martial god
    10. Tales of demons and gods

Check out death sutra if you like realistic type of novel.
    Jan 13, 2021
    bodikkal likes this.
  2. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    his traits:

not a simp
    not a pushover
    very decisive
    not naive
    takes no crap from anybody
    and doesn't care about saving people or the world.

but all the Chinese novels I've read so far, let me down eventually. these so-called ruthless mc's are either simps or righteous heroes.
    Jan 14, 2021
  3. Daresan
    Daresan
    Against the god's yun che is pushover ? Or fang yuan? Or martial world's mc? Or chu feng of martial god asura ? No all novels i have given you have hot blooded mc who will fuck shit up except tdg. Please try reading at least for 100 chapters before judging.

I prefer calm thoughtfull mc's like leylin or mc from death sutra or mc from mortal's journey to immortality
    Jan 14, 2021
  4. Daresan
    Daresan
    I will just recommend these two novels if you are looking for the masterpiece novels be it kr jp or cn

1. Lord of mysteries (4.7 rating most praised novel here in novelupdates or any other sites be it chinese or international)
    2. My house of horrors (4.6 rating second only to lord of mysteries great horror novel)

What you are reading right now are average to trash novels.
    Jan 14, 2021
    bodikkal likes this.
  5. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    The mc from mga, some girl shitalk to him and when she left, get in trouble with some guys. This simp mc was ready to sacrifice his life to save this girl. Just saying
    Jan 16, 2021
  6. Daresan
    Daresan
    Lol agt? Its harem novel what do you expect? Except harem part rest is different if you can ignore not saying its good though its trash tier novel but works for some blood boiling stuff.
    Jan 17, 2021
    bodikkal likes this.
  7. bodikkal
    bodikkal
    I think it's about time I quit reading light novels, even though I only started reading recently. I tried all kinds of novels, maybe cuz of my odd perspective, everything starts pissing me off at some point except the Rooftop Swordmaster and solo leveling. Anyway, thank you for all your help man (tolerating my weird requests).
    Jan 17, 2021
  8. Daresan
    Daresan
    uhh try Lord of mysteries and my house of horrors before stopping cause they are the most highly regarded novels in our community. if you dont like them then you can stop.
    Jan 18, 2021