Comments on Profile Post by Laciesche

1. flamingorangesoof
    flamingorangesoof
    Aw, Thank you! I love her too! She’s such a sweetheart.
    Jan 31, 2021
    Laciesche likes this.
  2. Laciesche
    Laciesche
    She doesn't deserve all the hate she gets ;v;
    Jan 31, 2021
    flamingorangesoof likes this.
  3. flamingorangesoof
    flamingorangesoof
    Exactly! I swear some of the fans are so toxic. She’s just a 14 year old girl who wants love. She’s been manipulated, lied to, and basically been controlled all her life. She’s deserves so much better than everyone in her life. Sorry if that got a bit long, I just feel like I can kind of relate to some of the stuff she goes through, thus I can go so far to protect her.
    Jan 31, 2021
    Laciesche likes this.
  4. Laciesche
    Laciesche
    Yeah, that!!! She has done absolutely nothing wrong and everybody is mad she is trying to look out for herself instead of sacrificing everything for Athy's sake lmao I'm very bitter about the fandom attitude honestly
    Jan 31, 2021
  5. flamingorangesoof
    flamingorangesoof
    Most of the fandom (not all of it) just attacks everyone in the way of Claude, Athy and Lucas. I swear it’s so annoying. Besides they call Jeannette dumb?? Excuse me she’s 14, I’m sure you weren’t that smart when you were 14 (unless you are 14???). Anyway Jeannette is amazing, I hope she has a happy ending without all this toxicity in her life. ;)
    Feb 1, 2021
    Laciesche likes this.
  6. Laciesche
    Laciesche
    She deserves the love she craves, I also hope for a happy ending for our girl ;A;
    Feb 1, 2021