Comments on Profile Post by Kiss

1. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Hmm.
    Lets see. "Pumpkin Time" is quite good. Been reading that.
    There's "When I Woke Up, I Was A Girl" or its serialized version "Unparalleled Mememori-kun" (but the serialized version is not completed) that I recently read. Those are a start at least.
    Feb 9, 2021
    Kiss likes this.
  2. Kiss
    Kiss
    "Pumpkin Time" is a okay one, I'm in chapter 49 ~
    For "When I Woke Up, I Was A Girl" with the "The story is disjointed." in the summary it scared me a little ... but seeing that you advise me, I'm going to take a look ~
    I really miss the style of "Reborn as my rival's wife" ~ q.q
    Thank you~
    Feb 9, 2021
  3. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Me too. Nothing ever came close.
    Feb 9, 2021
    Kiss likes this.
  4. Kiss
    Kiss
    Yet it's not too much to ask to have a real gender bender, without magic or something weird ... and simply focus on the slice of life aspect and the moods of the mc while having romance ?! ~ q.q
    Oh and I just finished "When I Woke Up, I Was A Girl" and its serialized version ... that's kinda cute ~
    *I feel so empty~*
    Feb 9, 2021
  5. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Welcome to my world. The emptiness here is real bad.
    Feb 9, 2021
    Kiss likes this.
  6. Kiss
    Kiss
    At least in the end, I know that there is my buddy who likes the gender bender at least as much as I do ~
    I really appreciate it ~
    It's really heartwarming ~
    Feb 9, 2021
  7. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Oh I've met a lot of people here who love gender bender. Like translator of Muyoku no Seijo wa Okane ni Tokimeku and literally everybody in that comment section. They're all the same. lol
    Feb 9, 2021
    Kiss likes this.
  8. Kiss
    Kiss
    Ooh~
    You are the only one I know though ~
    Hahaha, more than to wait for our real isekai gender change one ~
    Feb 9, 2021
  9. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Real isekai gender change? Haha, that would be a problem. Don't know if I want my own gender changed. lol
    But seeing it happen to others? Now that's what I'm into. (Plus it doesn't hit the same when they want it. Seeing them flustered and struggling and slowly getting accustomed to it is what I live for!)
    Feb 9, 2021
    Kiss likes this.
  10. Kiss
    Kiss
    Oh, so you're from what only appreciates story so~
    It's true that little by little seeing them accept their new nature and feeling in spite of themselves ... is just perfect * p *
    Feb 9, 2021
  11. Walter vi Britannia
    Walter vi Britannia
    Yea, and then them suddenly have feelings for their male childhood friend or something, seeing them struggle with it and eventually be forced to accept it just makes me drool like a maniac! lol
    Feb 9, 2021
    Kiss likes this.
  12. Kiss
    Kiss
    Same, I almost fanboying as impossible during certain scenes where the view of the childhood friend goes to the girl side ~
    And always see the childhood friend who is rather clear to him with his feelings, but who tries to be careful with his friend who has become a woman ~
    >w<
    Feb 9, 2021
    Walter vi Britannia likes this.