$8,313
Reading List:
Link
Birthday:
Aug 1, 2000 (Age: 23)
Student

qwertzuiop

Well-Known Member (not really, lol), Male, 23, from Germany

Finished with (the German equivalent of) High School! Four months in which I have nothing to do! May 11, 2018

qwertzuiop was last seen:
Oct 2, 2021
    1. AliceShiki
      AliceShiki
      *puts flower in grave*
      1. qwertzuiop likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        So yeah, things are going well, though there is still room for improvement. I'm doing my best! ^^)7
        Aug 29, 2021
        qwertzuiop likes this.
      4. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        That's great to hear! I hope things keep going well for you :-).
        I already got vaccinated a couple of months back, but the university is still doing most things online. The lack of daily contact with friends is probably the hardest part.

Can you recommend any good novels or mangas that you've come across in the past couple of years?
        Aug 29, 2021
        AliceShiki likes this.
      5. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        Uhn... I'm not really reading these days... Or in the past few years... >.>

I dunno, I stopped using NU in general, I just use the forums these days! xD

But it's good that you were vaccinated at least, hopefully next year things are back to normal already~
        Aug 29, 2021
        qwertzuiop likes this.
    2. AliceShiki
      AliceShiki
      Wait, you know how to change your avatar? I totally thought you had forgotten how to after you put the Tanya one! *gasps*
      1. qwertzuiop, Shem and Effugium like this.
      3. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        It's not subtle at all!!! xD

Me and Alea are dating~ <3
        May 12, 2018
        qwertzuiop likes this.
      4. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        And on NUF you are even married, though you will probably get weird looks if you ever mention that in RL xD

I kind of messed up the phrasing in my previous comment but yeah, I think it's not too obvious, although it's not really that subtle either.
        May 12, 2018
        AliceShiki likes this.
      5. AliceShiki
        AliceShiki
        Ah, now I get what you mention... Yeah, it's not that easy to make the association between NUF married and RL dating... But well, we aren't particularly trying to hide it~

And yeah, it's really weird when it's mentioned outside of NUF! xD

I just say we met online instead~
        May 13, 2018
        qwertzuiop likes this.
    3. qwertzuiop
      qwertzuiop
      Finished with (the German equivalent of) High School! Four months in which I have nothing to do!
      1. Ale Cole likes this.
      3. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        Well, I'm pretty bored right now ~ I just waste my time browsing reddit instead of doing something productive but thanks for the advice
        May 11, 2018
        Ale Cole likes this.
      4. Ale Cole
        Ale Cole
        Ahahahaha yeah i getchu life can be boring sometimes :3
        May 11, 2018
        qwertzuiop likes this.
      5. Ale Cole
        Ale Cole
        Cua I'm the same xd
        May 11, 2018
        qwertzuiop likes this.
    4. qwertzuiop
      qwertzuiop
      I didn't read past the first few pages of both new threads about WW/Quidan and I honestly don't want to spend hours on reading all pages...
      1. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        is there anything besides "Quidan steals traffic from WW, WW will take legal actions, NU only won't link 'rehosted' novels and will be neutral" to know?
        Jul 26, 2017
      2. Aiiee
        Aiiee
        We have three new emoticons. \o\
        Jul 26, 2017
    5. Shem
      Shem
      Oh yeah, first name change is free. You can pm Tony for that o/
      1. akimisa likes this.
      3. akimisa
        akimisa
        How about Teapot... lol ;P
        Jun 24, 2017
      4. Shem
        Shem
        @Teapot there is no teapot!! D:
        Jun 24, 2017
      5. Jiye
        Jiye
        Tea \o
        Jun 24, 2017
    6. Shem
      Shem
      Yo! You can remove the title tho and put something you really want.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        Wait, that comment wasn't meant for me right?
        Jun 24, 2017
      3. Shem
        Shem
        @qwertzuiop last comment is for @Azazael but yeah, I really do feel like I forced you all to be my minion. That when I asked you, you're just afraid to say no...
        Jun 24, 2017
      4. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        I wasn't afraid tho :-) even if I was, what negative thing could have ever come out of this? It's a title after all, unless you put in something like "i like to rape children" nobody really cares about them and, from what I've seen, people rarely talk about them and it has almost never any negative consequences. You don't need to feel guilty or bad about it, you've at worst inconvenienced some people
        Jun 24, 2017
    7. Axiel
      Axiel
      (m_ _)m
      Thank you for following me
      (m≧3≦)m~♡
      I love yoo~
      1. Hallow Cause
        Hallow Cause
        We hate you...
        <.<
        May 9, 2017
      2. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        uh huh did you play 21 dares?
        May 9, 2017
      3. Axiel
        Axiel
        Aye~
        ☆ ~('▽^人)
        May 9, 2017
    8. qwertzuiop
      qwertzuiop
      Did anyone ever bought the "Get Tony to Tease Parth37955" option? I personally would propably need to save nuffies for 2 years to get enough
      1. Axiel likes this.
      3. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        if i didn't already knew it was a dare i might have really misinterpreted your message :-D
        May 2, 2017
      4. Nefasdetestasti
      5. Get Tony To Tease Parth Fund
    9. Ko
      Ko
      Hello o/
      Thank you for following me.
      You have great taste. \o/
      1. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        thanks o/
        Apr 29, 2017
      2. Ko
        Ko
        thanks too ^_^
        Apr 29, 2017
    10. Dupe2718
      Dupe2718
      Yoh bro, what happened to your title? How did you become @Shem's minion?
      2. Dupe2718
        Dupe2718
        @qwertzuiop I'm hurt that you'd call what I do shitposting. T_T

Also check out my blog.
        Apr 29, 2017
      3. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        some threads were quite interesting but a lot of people saw it as shitposting and could thereforeban you because they see it as shitposting (i'm not sure that's against the rules though) where is you blog?
        Apr 29, 2017
      4. Dupe2718
    11. qwertzuiop
      qwertzuiop
      my 100th message was a dad joke...
      1. strayCat0 and Shem like this.
      3. Shem
        Shem
        But ⌜⌟ looks good rather than the other. XD anyways, thank you \o/
        Apr 27, 2017
      4. Hallow Cause
        Hallow Cause
        @Shem I'm also a servant, a temporary servant~
        Apr 27, 2017
      5. Shem
        Shem
        You're a temporary that's why i didn't mention you~
        Apr 27, 2017
    12. qwertzuiop
      qwertzuiop
      so how do you play blackjack?
      2. Sleight
        Sleight
        Apr 24, 2017
      3. Raizhee
        Raizhee
        @Sleight 165 n i stopped , just been using the !freemoney command
        Apr 24, 2017
      4. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        how come i wasnt summoned here >.> im a pro
        Apr 24, 2017
    13. Shem
      Shem
      Thank you for the star \o/
      2. Sleight
        Sleight
        We were never even married!!
        Apr 24, 2017
      3. Shem
        Shem
        >~> but onii-chan said....
        Apr 24, 2017
      4. Shem
        Shem
        Oww @qwertzuiop you only need 1 to hit 100 messages \o/
        Apr 24, 2017
    14. Shem
      Shem
      That was random :O but thanks XD i followed you back tho~
      2. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        i forgot orz lol
        Apr 23, 2017
      3. Shem
        Shem
        Uncle, *whispers* look at his nuffies *-*
        Apr 23, 2017
        qwertzuiop likes this.
      4. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        hehe yeah i don't really use them for anything, i thought about getting enough for a name change, since this one is kinda... unoriginal?
        Apr 23, 2017
    15. Nom de Plume
      Nom de Plume
      Welcome!!

@Nyanko I keep thinking of the great Quetzalcoatl when I see this user...
      2. Nyanko
        Nyanko
        ... same. But not knowing who the great and merciful Quetzalcoatl is, is but a sin to His might! Quetzalcoatl is the Aztec god of wind and knowledge and creation, also known as the feathered serpant. He was responsible for the creation of the world, the resserection of mankind, the spread of agriculture and knowledge. And hes so cute!
        Apr 19, 2017
        Nom de Plume likes this.
      3. Nom de Plume
        Nom de Plume
        He's great to sacrifice users to
        Apr 19, 2017
        Nyanko likes this.
      4. Nyanko
        Nyanko
        Praise Quetzalcoatl!
        Apr 20, 2017
    16. PKitty
      PKitty
      Nice avi.
      Tanya? Youjo senki~
      1. qwertzuiop likes this.
      3. PKitty
        PKitty
        I was reading other stuff and had plans to read youjo senki later on xD I saw the art it was way different compared to the anime. You live in Germany?
        Apr 19, 2017
      4. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        Apr 19, 2017
      5. PKitty
        PKitty
        Yeah! Which is the one that you are using \o/
        Apr 19, 2017
    17. Nazgand
      Nazgand
      Awesome avatar.
      1. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        Apr 13, 2017
        Nazgand likes this.
    18. 1st Tribulation
      1st Tribulation
      Since it looks like nobody did the @Welcome to NUF thing I, your father have arrived to do it instead.
      2. Deleted member 41274
        Deleted member 41274
        Mar 6, 2017
      3. Archaic pickle
        Archaic pickle
        I see how it is..I appeal to your inner pervert and all I get is a like.
        Mar 6, 2017
      4. qwertzuiop
        qwertzuiop
        thanks Archaic pickle for that information, no problem Laksha, unfortunately the release schedule is quite bad
        Mar 6, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 1, 2000 (Age: 23)
    Student

Signature

If you spot any spelling or grammar mistake in a post of mine, then please do tell me so I can improve my English.

Mother of Learning. An original story with currently 84 chapters / 638,228 words(2018-05-12). The strong points of this novel are definitely the worldbuilding and the character growth paired with a very consistent story, although you will be disappointed if you expect romance, as there is pretty much none.
    Zorian is a teenage mage of humble birth and slightly above-average skill, attending his third year of education at Cyoria's magical academy. He is a driven and irritable young man, consumed by a desire to ensure his own future and free himself of the influence of his family, whom he resents for favoring his brothers over him. Consequently, he has no time for pointless distractions or paying attention to other people's problems.

As it happens, time is something he is about to get plenty of. On the eve of the Cyoria's annual summer festival, he is killed and brought back to the beginning of the month, just before he was about to take a train to Cyoria. Suddenly trapped in a time loop with no clear end or exit, Zorian will have to look both within and without to unravel the mystery before him. And he does have to unravel it, for the time loop hadn't been made for his sake and dangers lurk everywhere...

Repetition is the mother of learning, but Zorian will have to first make sure he survives to try again - in a world of magic, even a time traveler isn't safe from those who wish him ill.
    The author also has a wordpress page where he elaborates on the worldbuilding. If you are interested in the world the story takes place in or have some trouble piecing the history or magic system together from the occasional explanations throughout the story then you should visit that blog. Here are the (in my opinion) most important posts:

Basics of Magic - Mana
    Basics of Magic - Spellcasting
    Disciplines of Magic
    A Brief History of Ikosian Civilization

Here are maps you can have open in a different tab/window while reading that might make it easier to follow the story:
    Map of the World
    Map of Altazia(the continent the story mainly takes place in)
    Map of the Central Valley(shows the country the story mainly takes place in and its surrounding countries - only map with city names)
    The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich
    A very unique take-on of the reincarnated-into-a-game-world trope, the MC does have access to a stystem and a status screen but they don't give him an overwhelmingly big advantage and while he is certainly not weak, there are always stronger people around and he relies on sheming to win against enemies. This does have a lot of kindom-building but one of the biggest positive aspects of the story is its (often times perverse) comedy. It also contains a lot of parody.
    This is the story of a crazy lich who possesses an internal game system and brings catastrophe to the entire world.

“Let’s look at the daily quests today… it’s the damned choose one-of-two-options-type again. Destroy a town with a population of 30,000 people or above; reward: 10,000 evil points. Steal lollipops from 3 children; reward: 1 evil point. If neither of the quests is completed, then 2 points will be deducted.”

“Tsk! You think I’m stupid? If I really destroyed a town, a crusade of Epic-ranked Holy Knights would definitely come hunting me down. Even if I earned the points, there wouldn’t be any life left in me to spend them. I better just go be a kindly lollipop bandit.”

I’ve already had enough of being a notorious lich. Who says that a lich can’t be a good person? I’m definitely going to beat this damned system and be an upright and dignified good man.
    Akuyaku Tensei Dakedo Doushite Kou Natta
    The MC is reincarnated into the world of an otome-game as the villainess, but it's completely different (=> a lot darker without romance(as of yet)) from what you might expect from a "otome-game world". The MC becomes a domain lord and has to handle the administration of her domain, as well as deal with the war with the neighboring nation. What is also refreshing about this novel is her viewpoint on 'her' past life and memories. And unlike most reincarnated-into-a-game-world novels, this does not have stats, skills or power levels so the author has to put in actual effort to express the growth of her character and can't just change a few numbers. And she does grow, character growth is in fact one of the most appealing points of this story.
    Eliza Kaldia, who reincarnated as a noble girl villainess in a fantasy otome game, was stuck in a world that seemed far from her image of how noble girls should be living, as the fated events of the game were still far off while she remained a child. In the first place, it was suspected if she could even live to make it to the school setting of the game. Due to changes in the situation of the neighboring country which never appeared in the original game, the world became nothing like the flowery school life from the game. It was a world where even young girls had to take up weapons. How did it turn out this way…

I don’t have any cheat-like abilities. I can’t use magic. Though, my sense of ethics might have become a little twisted due to being reincarnated.
    The Girl Who Ate a Death God
    It's great. If you prefer serious stories that might be a little bit dark doesn't have any romance then you should check it out.
    What happens when one eats Death?

Personally, I don’t really know. What I do know is merely one thing.

I’m hungry.

Therefore, I’ll take the heads of these guys and deliver them to my superiors.

Surely, I’ll be able to eat delicious food.

Come, if preparations are in order, we depart.
    The Girl Who Bore the Flame Ring
    By the same author of The Girl Who Ate a Death God and just as great. It has quite a few similarities actually, if you liked it then you will love this as well.
    How long I’d been here, I couldn’t quite recall. From this sorry situation, I as always raised my eyes to the sky; a sky in which the great, massive sun was clad in levity. Sunlight poured gently upon all. What a blessing it would have been for the world if only the skies could remain clear. For tomorrow too, and for all days to come, I was to continue to pray for calm. To endure for those who cried, with desperation I remained in prayer.

And then, one freezing, forlorn, soulless, stagnant, drizzly day we died. Or so I thought…