Comments on Profile Post by AliceShiki

1. qwertzuiop
    qwertzuiop
    *hand breaking through the earth, grasping the fresh air followed by me getting out of my grave*

I'm kinda surprised someone remembered me. It feels nice.

I'm not necessarily back, I'm just kind of bored and wanted to waste some time catching up on novels I used to enjoy. Nowadays I'm usually active on SB and RRL, and with active I mean mostly lurking. Still, if you want to chat feel free to write me :-)
    Aug 29, 2021
    AliceShiki likes this.
  2. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Well, you were active back at the times I was super active, so I still remember your existence! xD

... Though more often than not, I just realize I haven't seen an old user in a while when I see their avatar in the list of people I'm following and then I'm like... "Oh, I haven't seen this person in forever! Let's put a flower in their profile!"
    Aug 29, 2021
    qwertzuiop likes this.
  3. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Glad to see you're well though! ^^)/
    Aug 29, 2021
    qwertzuiop likes this.
  4. qwertzuiop
    qwertzuiop
    Thanks! How are you doing?

Since I've stopped being active I've become a cs student at an university. Covid kinda destroyed most of my motivation to take courses unfortunately but I'm still doing reasonably well I guess.
    Aug 29, 2021
  5. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Wafu! >.<

Ganbatte! At least vaccines are already out and hopefully you can get your motivation back soon! >.<

As for me, things are actually going well. I have a semi-stable job that pays an okayish amount per month, and I'm actually at a stable relationship with my current boyfriend (we've been together for 4 months now)~
    Aug 29, 2021
    qwertzuiop likes this.
  6. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    So yeah, things are going well, though there is still room for improvement. I'm doing my best! ^^)7
    Aug 29, 2021
    qwertzuiop likes this.
  7. qwertzuiop
    qwertzuiop
    That's great to hear! I hope things keep going well for you :-).
    I already got vaccinated a couple of months back, but the university is still doing most things online. The lack of daily contact with friends is probably the hardest part.

Can you recommend any good novels or mangas that you've come across in the past couple of years?
    Aug 29, 2021
    AliceShiki likes this.
  8. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    Uhn... I'm not really reading these days... Or in the past few years... >.>

I dunno, I stopped using NU in general, I just use the forums these days! xD

But it's good that you were vaccinated at least, hopefully next year things are back to normal already~
    Aug 29, 2021
    qwertzuiop likes this.