Comments on Profile Post by akki

1. akki
  2. platys51
    platys51
    Only reason to pick second one is to inflict permanent mental damage to others by letting them glimpse the depths of human's depravity.
    Feb 17, 2021
  3. Raneday
    Raneday
    no thanks
    Feb 17, 2021
  4. AliceShiki
    AliceShiki
    ... I'd really rather not choose any, one seems like guaranteed madness, while the other seems like eternal suffering... Neither is very appealing.
    Feb 17, 2021
  5. Matsurika
    Matsurika
    I'd choose hearing other people's thoughts because I've always had this weird irrational fear of someone hearing my thoughts >_>
    Feb 18, 2021
    AliceShiki likes this.
  6. Coffea to Ell
    Coffea to Ell
    not choose any, those options gonna make us suffer more
    Feb 18, 2021
  7. Shalalalala
    Shalalalala
    I won't chose any loll
    but If i had to choose I will choose the one in which others can hear my thoughts I am not good with words and is unable to tell someone if what she/he saying is I like or not. I don't want to hurt them because I don't want them to leave me so maybe it will help me
    otherwise if ivwas able to know others thoughts what will happen to ne in class filled with students I don't want to faint lol
    Feb 18, 2021
  8. platys51
    platys51
    How many times do you get random super weird or lood thoughts tho...

Immagine everyone hearing that~
    Feb 18, 2021
    Shalalalala likes this.
  9. Shalalalala
    Shalalalala
    I don't mostly get them when I am around people there is a rare case in public xD
    But yes at home I do get alot of weird thought~
    Feb 18, 2021
  10. akki
    akki
    @platys51 rather than inflicting mental damage I would use it to prank people. Could be fun~
    Feb 20, 2021
  11. Shalalalala
    Shalalalala
    It indeed would muhahahha
    Feb 20, 2021