Addict*
    Mar 10, 2021
  2. melomarl
    melomarl
    Ohh organizing events is fun~~
    Mar 10, 2021
  3. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @melomarl really really? Do you have any experience in it? I don't.
    Mar 10, 2021
  4. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Doing sth for the first time is quite scary
    Mar 10, 2021
  5. melomarl
    melomarl
    My major is connected to event organizing and stuff. We organized school events, awarding shows and what not
    Mar 10, 2021
  6. melomarl
    melomarl
    Hmm true. What part of the planning are you on? Is this a whole class thing or group thing?
    Mar 10, 2021
    Maid Chan likes this.
  7. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Senpai o/ *bows
    Mar 10, 2021
  8. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Its a whole class thing. Its only the first meeting tho. So we are still in the clouds about the kind of event.
    What kind of event have u organized?
    Mar 10, 2021
  9. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    When organizing an event, is there sth you should absolutely pay attention to?
    Mar 10, 2021
  10. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    The theme is hosting an event that will suit the current condition aka covid friendly
    Mar 10, 2021
  11. melomarl
    melomarl
    The event we organized usually revolved around a theme, we called them key messages. These key messages are what we wanna impart on the people who joined the event. The biggest was awarding millennials who broke the stereotypes against this generation (it was around that time when people often tagged millennials for bad habits)
    Mar 10, 2021
    Maid Chan likes this.
  12. melomarl
    melomarl
    You should plan the main goal of the event then below it are realistic **objectives the class can attain. (For us, we could land a news article on national newspaper so it was no biggie to make it grand.)

Make sure the main goal of the event is consented by everyone, realistic and in line with the budget you all can allot.
    Mar 10, 2021
  13. melomarl
    melomarl
    As for covid friendly event... will the teacher agree to make the whole event online? You can try hosting an online variety show that can help raise funds for a cause your class likes. (That's the thing on top of my head rn, I don't know if it will be a good idea depending on your class)
    Mar 10, 2021
    Maid Chan likes this.
  14. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    Ohh thanks for sharing this w me
    Mar 10, 2021
  15. melomarl
    melomarl
    Yessh. Happy to help~ it's better not to overcomplicate stuff since this is your first. Good luck!
    Mar 10, 2021
    Maid Chan likes this.
  16. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    @Maid Chan If it's a class activity I don't think the school will allow you to organize a gambling event......*whispers*....but we can organize it in our backyards or nearby empty lots if one don't have a backyard
    Mar 10, 2021
    Maid Chan and melomarl like this.
  17. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    @melomarl uwahhh any suggestion about event for 40 ppl?
    Mar 10, 2021
  18. Maid Chan
    Maid Chan
    But it isnt gambling! We're just testing our luck with money involved!
    Mar 10, 2021
    Ginko Biloba likes this.
  19. melomarl
    melomarl
    The easiest thing to do is a charity event, tbh but executing that will have some challenges esp with covid stuff
    Mar 10, 2021
  20. melomarl
    melomarl
    Search online how to do diff types of charity events
    Mar 10, 2021
  21. Ginko Biloba
    Ginko Biloba
    Yeah it ain't gambling it's just a making money by playing games kind of event....totally not gambling!!!!
    Mar 10, 2021