Stopitgetaway likes this.
  6. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    These “roaches” are down so bad and you’re laughing at me smh @Sayne
    Mar 11, 2021
    EliHatesMornings and Sayne like this.
  7. Sayne
    Sayne
    Bobasis this is prob gonna work if my guess about the people, Stop is referring to is right
    Mar 11, 2021
  8. Beren
    Beren
    You can always add some fire to that roach spray for a homemade flamethrower.
    Mar 11, 2021
    Silver Snake and Stopitgetaway like this.
  9. Sayne
    Sayne
    Just change ur name Stop, after that u got a new tag and they can't find ya anymore. It is as easy as that
    Mar 11, 2021
  10. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    ...they have my irl accounts so I can’t just change everything. I blocked them months ago but they made a new acc recently and dmed me:((
    Mar 11, 2021
    c.decora likes this.
  11. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    Doesn’t that mean I have to atleast be in the same vicinity as them to do that? The dude is fr a creep @Beren
    Mar 11, 2021
  12. shyja
    shyja
    Mar 11, 2021
  13. Bobasis
    Bobasis
    Rejection hotline is always a option
    Mar 11, 2021
  14. Sayne
    Sayne
    You got multiple disc accounts? I mean then the only option would be to create a completely new one, if they got ur acc for irl stuff
    Mar 11, 2021
    c.decora likes this.
  15. Sayne
    Sayne
    Also why would u give ur irl acc to people u don't trust... that's -200 IQ
    Mar 11, 2021
  16. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    No, it’s not just on disc (only have one)! He has my actual irl social media too.... that’s why I can’t just delete everything @Sayne
    Mar 11, 2021
  17. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    What if I tell you he has my number despite me not giving it to him... @Bobasis im telling ya, he’s a real red flag
    Mar 11, 2021
  18. Bobasis
    Bobasis
    Bro wtf this man is fucking creepy @911 officer someone needs your help
    Mar 11, 2021
  19. Clumsy Soul
    Clumsy Soul
    Guys have a way to get your number even if you don't give it to them. Just warn him that if he doesn't stop texting you, you'll report him. Might work?
    Mar 11, 2021
  20. 911
    Alright, so how do you want to shorting this thing out? Violence or more violence
    Mar 11, 2021
    Stopitgetaway and Silver Snake like this.
  21. Bobasis
    Bobasis
    Some people don’t stop even after the threats
    Mar 11, 2021
  22. Bobasis
    Bobasis
    A lot of violence will be needed
    Mar 11, 2021
  23. c.decora
    c.decora
    This sounds like stalking.
    Mar 11, 2021
  24. c.decora
    c.decora
    Are you still in school? If you're in the US... You might want to consider speaking with a school counselor on what your options might be.
    Mar 11, 2021
  25. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    I mean, yeah, I hate to resort to violence, but I would just kick his ass.
    Mar 11, 2021
  26. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    Or if you don't want to, get your dad to kick his ass, or just have your dad drive up to his house nonchalantly holding a shotgun while talking about the big game. That always works
    Mar 11, 2021
  27. strayCat0
    strayCat0
    Assuming that you've already told them to stop, yet they are still pestering you, i don't think you can do anything about it. Either ignore or report to authority(if you knew this person irl too). I think you should do the latter especially if you guys know each other irl, not just in internet
    Mar 11, 2021
  28. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    @c.decora @strayCat0 @Clumsy Soul he’s a friend of a friend irl unfortunately and I’ve blocked him in all my accounts but he just keeps coming back with new ones. Even got my family involved to cuss him out and leave me alone but he only ditched for 2 months and came back again...
    Mar 11, 2021
    EliHatesMornings likes this.
  29. Clumsy Soul
    Clumsy Soul
    Report him, seriously. If he isn't even scared of your family just report him.
    Mar 11, 2021
  30. Silver Snake
    Silver Snake
    I want to help you out, I really do, and I'm pretty sure I could figure something out with enough information. But I've been playing psychiatrist way too often lately, and I gotta take a step back.
    Mar 11, 2021
  31. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    @911 @Bobasis @Silver Snake if I threaten him with violence, I’d probably be the one getting into trouble... at most people would just see him as a persistent dude who likes me that poses no danger cuz he hasn’t approached me irl but I’m for real uncomfortable
    Mar 11, 2021
  32. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    @Silver Snake its alright, I’ll block him this time as well. At worst, I’ll just delete some of my social media. @Clumsy Soul I’ll do that the next time he tries to communicate with me if I have to. He stresses me out.
    Mar 11, 2021
    EliHatesMornings and Clumsy Soul like this.
  33. c.decora
    c.decora
    Online stalking is a thing. Pretty sure it's still covered under general stalking.
    I mentioned school because as long as your a student, it's supposed to be an additional layer of protection as compared to just going to the police. Schools have their own channels/connections/etc.
    Mar 11, 2021
  34. Clumsy Soul
    Clumsy Soul
    You don't have to delete any social media accounts because of him. As far as I know guys like him only get more persistent if you do that. Block him for now and if still returns just report. Don't delete any of his messages too. Keep them as a proof.
    Mar 11, 2021
    Stopitgetaway and c.decora like this.
  35. EliHatesMornings
    EliHatesMornings
    wait is this the same dude from months ago who kept callin u early in the morning and wont stop til u answer??? dint u already tell him to leave u alone or is he stupid???
    Mar 11, 2021
  36. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    Mar 11, 2021
  37. Bobasis
    Bobasis
    Report his ass if it goes to far
    Mar 11, 2021
  38. Sayne
    Sayne
    Do what u think is the best for ya
    Mar 11, 2021
  39. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    Would that work if we go under different universities? @c.decora
    Mar 11, 2021
  40. Sayne
    Sayne
    We are just suggesting stuff in the end
    Mar 11, 2021
  41. EliHatesMornings
    EliHatesMornings
    bro hes dangerous if i remember what u told us and how u described him before!! pls be careful!!
    Mar 11, 2021
  42. c.decora
    c.decora
    iirc, yes because at the end of the day, it'll work similarly to a restraining order if it goes through. I think.
    If US, you should be looking for whoever's in charge of Title IX. Most teachers/professors should be trained to know who they are, etc.
    Mar 11, 2021
  43. strayCat0
    strayCat0
    What Sayne said is right somewhat. After all, your NUF account is a kind of social media acc to avoid this person. But remember that it's almost impossible and useless to get a new acc but you're still connecting with people that's acquaintanced with him. In fact, they will enjoy and find accomplishment from finding your new accs
    Mar 11, 2021
  44. Ruaan
    Ruaan
    Damn, that's creepy and repulsive. Since even involving your family didn't work, imo it's better to report him, if he is still persists after everything you did to stop him. If you delay any further, it would be detrimental for your mental health. Stay safe, stop.
    Mar 11, 2021
  45. Beren
    Beren
    Ignore all of the edgy comments about rocking up and beating his ass. That won't help at all.
    Mar 11, 2021
  46. Beren
    Beren
    Report him - to the police, to your school, to your friends and family. Make sure there's plenty of evidence that his "persistence" is creepy, unwanted, and just plain stalking. At least you have evidence on paper so that if he escalates further, you will have the paperwork for a restraining order.
    Mar 11, 2021
  47. Beren
    Beren
    Don't be afraid of things like what your mutual friends would think etc. They're assholes if they refuse to see how uncomfortable you are with this. Just block him - do not engage in any sort of conversation with him - as soon as you do, you're signaling that his persistence is paying off.
    Mar 11, 2021
  48. Beren
    Beren
    Most importantly, look after yourself and your mental health first. Don't put yourself at risk because you want to be "polite" and "not threatening".
    EDIT: We need larger character limits in these comments. smh
    Mar 11, 2021
  49. Stopitgetaway
    Stopitgetaway
    I’ve honestly run out of things to say cause just thinking about it stresses me out since it’s been going on for almost a year. Thanks for the help everyone!!
    Mar 11, 2021
    c.decora and Beren like this.
  50. FIEND
    FIEND
    Beren quick googlin generic advice to impress my gurl
    Mar 11, 2021