Comments on Profile Post by Nefasdetestasti

1. hayyan
    hayyan
    I think it is best of the both world.
    Mar 11, 2021
    shyja likes this.
  2. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    As cold as it sounds, suffering happens because its allowed.
    Even in instances where it seems totally out of the person's control, there's always a choice, even if that means fighting back tooth and nail to take them down with you.
    Mar 11, 2021
    shyja likes this.
  3. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    The issue isn't so much that there isn't a choice, but rather people often choose not to take it, for a variety of reasons.

Sometimes its fear, sometimes its apathy, other times simply ignorance of the way out. That doesn't mean its the persons fault, per say, rather I tend to blame the people around them COULD have helped, but chose not to.
    Mar 11, 2021
    shyja likes this.
  4. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    It's hypocrisy.
    Mar 11, 2021
    shyja and Osamaru like this.
  5. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Which aspect? The being able to help, but not?
    or the suffering, yet choosing not to change the situation?
    Mar 11, 2021
    shyja likes this.
  6. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    the former.
    Mar 11, 2021
  7. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    True, though ironically a lot of the times its because of the people themselves are in similar situations.

At the same time, that also means that helping just one person can cause a rippling effect.

Help someone overcome their suffering, and it will often make them want to help someone else do the same. and so forth and so forth.
    Mar 11, 2021
    shyja likes this.
  8. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    It sounds Cheesy and cliche, but its true that one act of kindness can stretch far beyond just that one person.
    Mar 11, 2021
    shyja likes this.
  9. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    It means, when you're going to do something, you need to do it until the end.

It's a huge responsibility.
    Mar 11, 2021
  10. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    and commitment.
    Mar 11, 2021
  11. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    True, If you're going to try and help someone, you need to see it through.

Its cruel to watch someone Suffer, having the ability to help, but not.

Its even Crueler to give them the promise of that Help, only to snatch it away once it becomes inconvenient.
    Mar 11, 2021
    shyja likes this.
  12. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    Though that being said, I think some people don't understand what help really is. Some times the best thing you can do for someone is to take a step back and let them fall.

XD as contradictory as that might sound, you CAN'T help some people until they get a good solid knock up side the head, HAHAHAHAH!
    Mar 11, 2021
    shyja likes this.
  13. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    Yes, sometimes, a goodwill can be seen as an annoyance or trouble. Instead of helping them, you're just making the problem more bigger than it should be.

People should always think twice or many times if their help is even needed.
    Mar 11, 2021
  14. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    Not all the times we should let emotions cloud our judgment. We need to think logically sometimes too.
    Mar 11, 2021
  15. hayyan
    hayyan
    It is all fine and dandy that you both are debating it so seriously. I thought he posted that here for meme-ing.
    Mar 12, 2021
    Nefasdetestasti, shyja and Osamaru like this.
  16. Osamaru
    Osamaru
    \o\ I have no idea!
    Mar 12, 2021
    shyja likes this.
  17. Nefasdetestasti
    Nefasdetestasti
    @hayyan that was supposed to be intended.
    Mar 12, 2021
    hayyan likes this.