$23,565
Reading List:
Link

PossaSimon

PossaSimon was last seen:
Viewing thread Serena / 세레나, Apr 23, 2024 at 4:26 PM
    1. Belkhir_aha
      Belkhir_aha
      Hello, how did it you screenshot on webtoon new chpt serena ?? Why can't i sreechoot on webtoon? Doesn't work for me? How did u it u do that? Plz tell me
      1. PossaSimon
        PossaSimon
        with android emulador and screenshot software
        Aug 4, 2023
        Belkhir_aha likes this.
      2. Belkhir_aha
        Belkhir_aha
        i will give you my adresse/ mot passe on naver webtoon!

Could you try sreechoot all photo chapter 47 "serena" for me! Bcs my phone doesn't work try screenshot on webtoon app.. pls could u send me ur sreechoot
        Aug 4, 2023
    2. Tech is life
      Tech is life
      Hey that's Mikey right???
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Tech is life
        Tech is life
        Too bad truck kun kills him
        Sep 14, 2021
      3. PossaSimon
        PossaSimon
        I know Kisaki killed Emma because he is the new Tobi XD, I also know what happened to Draken in the last chapter (I read it)
        Sep 14, 2021
      4. Tech is life
        Tech is life
        (个_个)he dies soooo sadTT
        Sep 14, 2021
    3. Azula959697
      Azula959697
      Hey I'm new here, I saw you comment the novel men of the harem and post many spoilers, also about the red heared guy, to be honest he's my favourite person in the webtoon and in the novel and I just wanted to ask you for a spoiler if possible xd, does he really die? I nearly cried when I read that he died lol, and it seems that this novel isn't what we think it is, the mc has many concubines yet there's no romance?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Azula959697
        Azula959697
        Yes, Nadricka is such a lovely boy, don't know how anyone could hate him, what is the girl name again? Yuriel I think? The other mc who is also playing the game, I feel like she might be the original princess but her soul got switched because of how evil she is
        Mar 11, 2021
      3. PossaSimon
        PossaSimon
        No, the ancient princess Yeldria og appears later. Yeldria and Yuriel are sisters from the real world (but Yuriel hated Yeldria, and asked a god to bring her into the game for revenge)
        Mar 11, 2021
      4. Azula959697
        Azula959697
        I meant Yuriel is actuel the evil princess I think , my english is as you see, not so good xd, oh heck hope she dies, so she already know Yeldria is her sister but her sister don't? That sounds interesting, I might read it again
        Mar 11, 2021
    4. Lemonfairy
      1. Tilgarial
        Tilgarial
        Welcome~
        *points up*
        That profile lemon linked has some useful stuffs!
        hope you enjoy your stay~
        If you have questions, dont hesitate to ask :'p
        May 13, 2020