Comments on Profile Post by fireflying

1. fireflying
    fireflying
    My situation is like that story where the monkey was in a field and kept on discarding the previous fruit for the fruit in front of him, but ended up not able to even keep one fruit.
    Mar 14, 2021
  2. Sayne
    Sayne
    I also quickly lose interest in stuff, but I'm quite disciplined so I will still do smth with effort till the end if I have to
    Mar 14, 2021
    Deleted member 304540 likes this.
  3. Sayne
    Sayne
    You need to motivate urself to finish smth and continue pushing yourself to that goal
    Mar 14, 2021
  4. fireflying
    fireflying
    @Sayne to be honest, i admire how some can do that. i remember you when totally gone off the face of the earth for a month or so since you had exams. I could have never.
    Mar 14, 2021
  5. Sayne
    Sayne
    There is no never :)
    You just need to do it, just ignore everyone and everything else, I ghosted hella ton of people in that period but it is what it is, just believe in yourself and the goal u are working towards
    Mar 14, 2021
  6. Sayne
    Sayne
    You will see the reward for doing so in the end result and this will motivate u again
    Mar 14, 2021
  7. Deleted member 304540
    Deleted member 304540
    I actually agree with Sayne on this. You have to motivate yourself in order to reach goals.
    Mar 14, 2021
    Sayne and fireflying like this.
  8. fireflying
    fireflying
    i think i've just failed too much that i don't even see the reward for the end result anymore :>

but i'll try my best!
    Mar 14, 2021
    Sayne and Deleted member 304540 like this.
  9. fireflying
    fireflying
    ah, I wonder how people find motivation.

I guess from young, i've always just kind of done what I wanted, gotten decent grades, went to the classes my parents signed me up for, nothing more, nothing less.

I guess I just thought getting into a good college and studying would just solve all my worries.
    Mar 14, 2021
  10. Sayne
    Sayne
    I mean I'm an expert if it comes down to failing, but remember the people winning aren't the ones that will learn the most, the ones failing and losing the most are the ones. :)
    Mar 14, 2021
    fireflying likes this.
  11. Sayne
    Sayne
    I chilled my way through Middle and High School with decent grades and now in Uni I'm motivating myself and actually even tho it is a ton harder get way better grades
    Mar 14, 2021
    fireflying likes this.
  12. pass1478
    pass1478
    Get rid of distractions and stick to a schedule or routine. Also, try to get a clear view on your progress/change.
    Mar 14, 2021
    Sayne likes this.
  13. Sayne
    Sayne
    I mean studying solves most of your problems as long as u are giving it ur all. You need to push yourself and listen diligent from Day 1 on of each lecture. Friends, social aspect, etc. isn't that important cuz u won't see most of 'em after Uni again anyways
    Mar 14, 2021
    fireflying likes this.
  14. pass1478
    pass1478
    Social aspect is important, sometimes even more than actual academics, mostly because of how it gives you access to connections, and that can really help you with landing a job or whatever.
    Mar 14, 2021
    fireflying likes this.
  15. Deleted member 304540
    Deleted member 304540
    Good luck! I always have the end goal clear in my head when I plan my days. Hard work will pay off eventually.
    Mar 14, 2021
    fireflying likes this.
  16. Sayne
    Sayne
    Yep, you could naturally benefit from social connections, but it isn't that important if u are in ur early semesters like I am. Well I would prob be too lazy to take care of those connections anyways kek
    Mar 14, 2021
    fireflying likes this.
  17. fireflying
    fireflying
    it's a heart! :D !!
    Mar 14, 2021
    Deleted member 304540 and Sayne like this.