Comments on Profile Post by FIEND

1. Daresan
    Daresan
    My disciples are all villians, yama rising, genius detective,doomsday wonderland.

I am reading these novels right now. My disciple is not evil but fun to read, its fast food type novel. Yama rising is fun and serious but mc is kind of awkward.
    Mar 25, 2021
    Negiomi likes this.
  2. Daresan
    Daresan
    Genius detective is okayish novel certainly better than fast food. Doomsday wonderland has best worlds but mc kind of sucks, very hard to tolerate.
    Mar 25, 2021
  3. Daresan
    Daresan
    Doomsday wonderland would be on the level of lotm if only mc was not soo overly simple. Thanks for that and reincarnation paradise.
    Mar 25, 2021
    FIEND likes this.
  4. Daresan
    Daresan
    I tried black tech internet system but it looked like poor version of gourment of another world.

Building the ultimate fantasy did suit my taste. It was really good until translator fucked everyone over.

I am god of games and losing money to be tycoon was fun,
    Mar 25, 2021
    FIEND likes this.
  5. FIEND
    FIEND
    Oh shit didnt see this ty
    Apr 15, 2021
  6. FIEND
    FIEND
    I 1000000000 AGREE W U ON DOOMSDAY HOLY SHIT
    Apr 15, 2021
  7. FIEND
    FIEND
    I hate the mc and her stupid friendship bullshit. She lowkey self aware stupid
    Apr 15, 2021
    Daresan likes this.
  8. FIEND
    FIEND
    Tje worlds are creative and everything else was good. Cudnt stand her and just cuz of that i didnt go past the translations of 800 ch
    Apr 15, 2021
  9. Daresan
    Daresan
    Did you read A record of mortal's journey to immortality?
    Apr 15, 2021
  10. Daresan
    Daresan
    This is the only cultivation novel that i would recommend to anyone. It is one of the oldest cultivation novel and simply the best. I am searching for other cultivation novels like this but i dont have any luck
    Apr 15, 2021
  11. FIEND
    FIEND
    Wait WAIT So ur telling me u came around to reading re paradise omggggggg
    Hell yea
    I feel so iconic right now
    Apr 15, 2021
    Daresan likes this.
  12. FIEND
    FIEND
    Well i mean imagine mc of doomsday was made to be a ruthless cold women. That wud not only be the first of the genre for cold mc badass no romance but also good for best world hop
    A shame truly
    Apr 15, 2021
  13. FIEND
    FIEND
    No i havent, kinda in the mood for world hop solo mcs like reparadise
    Apr 15, 2021
  14. Daresan
    Daresan
    Yea world hopping is fun concept but if it is badly done then not enjoyable. RMJI is very nice, if you have nothing to read you should give it a try. Futhermore there is nothing to read anymore, do you have any readable mtl world hopping?
    Apr 15, 2021